Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3792269 times)

mvansand76

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2290 on: August 07, 2007, 05:27:25 pm »
Who is that strange looking man in those pictures? He's looking straight into the camera in the bottom right picture. Maybe it's just the lighting, but he looks very strange... and scary too! Who is he? That's not Heath, is it?

Sorry, but I'm not at all familiar with this movie, and I have no idea who these people are in those pictures.  ???

Hey sweetie, remember I sent you the picture by email, the one of Heath as the joker and Maggie Gyllenhaal? That's Heath right there!

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2291 on: August 07, 2007, 11:39:24 pm »

Hey sweetie, remember I sent you the picture by email, the one of Heath as the joker and Maggie Gyllenhaal? That's Heath right there!

You mean this one  ;)

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2292 on: August 08, 2007, 02:45:39 am »
Has this pic of Heath from I'm Not There  been  posted yet?:

http://www.badtaste.it/images/foto/I'M%20NOT%20HERE1.jpg

Yay!!  THANKS, Gil, very much.  Hooray!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2293 on: August 08, 2007, 03:35:54 am »
I don't think we've seen this here - an interview from September 2006, done in Toronto.  At the bottom, you can click on "Audio interview with Heath Ledger," and hear about a minute of the interview.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/dudek/archive/2006/09/08/Heath-Ledger_3A00_-Some-People-Call-Him-the-Joker.aspx

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #2294 on: August 08, 2007, 04:02:25 am »
You mean this one  ;)

Yes, that's the exact same picture Melissa sent to me in an email.

I don't know, but for some reason he looked very different in those smaller pictures. He's very spooky looking and definately NOT the Heath I have come to know and love. If I saw that joker person in a back alley, I'd run out of there like my pants were on fire.
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

yb

« Reply #2295 on: August 08, 2007, 05:11:26 am »
I guess that’s what Heath is, a true chameleon.  Sometimes I do feel it’s quite trying to be a Heath fan, I don’t even think we’ll be able to find any glimpse of Heath in Joker at all with all those heavy makeup.

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #2296 on: August 08, 2007, 05:34:50 am »
from Candy (which I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch through)

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #2297 on: August 08, 2007, 05:36:04 am »

Spending too much time with Jake!  Now Heath's doing that little tongue thing  ;D

mvansand76

« Reply #2298 on: August 08, 2007, 06:42:45 am »
Yes, that's the exact same picture Melissa sent to me in an email.

I don't know, but for some reason he looked very different in those smaller pictures. He's very spooky looking and definately NOT the Heath I have come to know and love. If I saw that joker person in a back alley, I'd run out of there like my pants were on fire.

Then I think Heath has succeeded in his mission. I am a big Batman fan (well at least of the first two with Michael Keaton and then the new one with Christian Bale) and I sure hope this Batman movie is gonna be dark and sinister and a little bit sadistic! As far as I can see from the pics, it is gonna be all three!

:laugh:

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2299 on: August 08, 2007, 06:52:33 am »

Spending too much time with Jake!  Now Heath's doing that little tongue thing  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently the man in the background is the "tongue-trainer"! He's the one who taught first Jake and now Heath to do the tongue-thingie  ;)

Or it's an infectious condition and the man in the background has an especially severe case of it.