Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3792367 times)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2400 on: August 23, 2007, 02:44:40 pm »

And all of a sudden, I'm thinking 'that fire and brimstone crowd' (well, minus the glasses that is)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2401 on: August 23, 2007, 03:24:00 pm »
And all of a sudden, I'm thinking 'that fire and brimstone crowd' (well, minus the glasses that is)

:laugh:

You're right, it's got all the elements: bare feet, cig, beer, slouch!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #2402 on: August 23, 2007, 04:01:07 pm »
:laugh:

You're right, it's got all the elements: bare feet, cig, beer, slouch!

And, he's wearing a western shirt!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2403 on: August 23, 2007, 05:33:14 pm »
If I had three hands I could...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2404 on: August 24, 2007, 02:10:39 am »
From http://defamer.com/hollywood/hollywood-privacywatch/jack-heads-north-290834.php

Aug 16 Hey, so my friend and I were enjoying the tasty delights of Loteria! (I can't figure out how to make my keyboard do the upside-down exclamation point) in the Farmer's Market and who should ALSO decide to partake but Heath Ledger, soon to be AKA The Joker, along with some pals and dragging a sleeping infant which assumedly was his. Dude was approximately 7 feet tall and in regulation gear (torn jeans, cool-guy shirt, bed-head), looking Lurch-like yet handsome. After lunch he proceeded to spend an inordinate amount of time in the sticker store next door.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2405 on: August 24, 2007, 11:33:30 am »
Cool! I never expected to see "Lurch-like" and "handsome" in the same sentence, but it fits!

After reading the whole page, I was curious about Paul Rudd's wife but could not find her under "Paul Rudd's wife," "wife of Paul Rudd" or "married to Paul Rudd" (only stuff about Leslie Mann, who played PR's wife in Knocked Up). Oh, plus a list of tombstones in Little River Cemetery in Mendocino County, CA, which includes one for Emma Rudd, 00/00/1878 to 11/28/1918, Wife of Paul Rudd. But I'm guessing that's a different Paul Rudd.

And I wasn't too happy to read this, about Linda Hamilton: "over thin and over blonde, but didn't look too bad for being 50."

When will people stop saying someone looks good or bad FOR (insert age here)? Never, I suppose. But I recently read an essay by Patti Davis complaining about that phenomenon, with a story about dumping a guy who kept telling her she looked really good, for her age. Go, Patti! She looks pretty good, period.

OK, I'm digressing. Back to Heath ...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2406 on: August 24, 2007, 01:28:57 pm »

But I recently read an essay by Patti Davis complaining about that phenomenon, with a story about dumping a guy who kept telling her she looked really good, for her age. Go, Patti! She looks pretty good, period.

It's very weird - Ronald and Nancy Reagan did something right to raise Patti and Ron the way they turned out, hunh?

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2407 on: August 25, 2007, 07:09:24 am »
After reading the whole page, I was curious about Paul Rudd's wife but could not find her under "Paul Rudd's wife," "wife of Paul Rudd" or "married to Paul Rudd" (only stuff about Leslie Mann, who played PR's wife in Knocked Up). Oh, plus a list of tombstones in Little River Cemetery in Mendocino County, CA, which includes one for Emma Rudd, 00/00/1878 to 11/28/1918, Wife of Paul Rudd. But I'm guessing that's a different Paul Rudd.

According to this site Paul Rudd's wife is Julie Yaeger, and work as film publicist at Miramax.

http://www.nndb.com/people/656/000044524/

Here's a picture of them together.

Okay, back to Heath  ;D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 07:17:18 am by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2408 on: August 25, 2007, 11:34:08 pm »
Dylan

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2409 on: August 26, 2007, 03:41:03 am »
According to this site Paul Rudd's wife is Julie Yaeger, and work as film publicist at Miramax.
Here's a picture of them together.

Thanks, Natali. She's cute and looks nice. Gawker made it sound like ... I don't know, like maybe she could eat popcorn out of the neck of a bottle or sumpn'.

Re Heath and Dylan: No resemblance. Dylan in that era was beautiful, but not at all Heathlike.

Even the glasses don't match. Let's hope the acting makes up for it in some way.