Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3834195 times)

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2430 on: August 27, 2007, 06:54:09 pm »
Umm, a time he likely wishes wasn't captured on film and available on the internet?

;)

I wanna know what's going on in the other half of the photograph...

;D

“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2431 on: August 27, 2007, 07:14:00 pm »
Umm, a time he likely wishes wasn't captured on film and available on the internet?

I am wondering if it is from "I'm Not There." His hair looks like it did in another picture I saw from the movie, and the cigarettes and drink would also seem to be in keeping with what I have heard about his "era" in the film. But this is purely speculation on my part!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2432 on: August 27, 2007, 07:52:50 pm »
Anyone have any idea where/when/what this might be from?

L

Hunh?  [Elle goes back to gazing at this photo, unable to process no stinkin words right now...]

( Whew, where'd ya find that?  That might give us a clue.  I'm going to guess pretty new, maybe "I'm Not There."  I think I see a blotted-out patch on his shoulder, hiding a tat.)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2433 on: August 27, 2007, 08:15:45 pm »

Hunh?  [Elle goes back to gazing at this photo, unable to process no stinkin words right now...]

( Whew, where'd ya find that?  That might give us a clue.  I'm going to guess pretty new, maybe "I'm Not There."  I think I see a blotted-out patch on his shoulder, hiding a tat.)

I found it at a fanfic story site, posted by an (alleged) author who is a known Heathen. Where s/he got it from, I have no clue.

Good observation on the blotted out patch...once you mentioned it, it is very obvious!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2434 on: August 28, 2007, 08:38:55 am »
Anyone know of his address so I can invite him to my art exhibition in Montréal
next September 11th to the 24th inclusively at La Galerie Le 1040,
at 1040 Marie-Anne Est?

Hugs!

Artiste L'AngdonArt (LangdonArt)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2435 on: August 28, 2007, 08:51:56 am »
Heath can be contacted at the two addresses below:

Heath Ledger
C/O Bloom, Hergott, Cook, Diemer & Klein
150 South Rodeo Dr, 3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Heath Ledger
c/o CAA
9830 Wilshire Blvd,
Beverly Hills,
CA 90210.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2436 on: August 28, 2007, 09:01:53 am »
Thanks very much MaineWriter!

I know LA... since I had my studio there for years!!! Created my paintings even outside near there, or there! And my art association was there too on Wilshire Street, as was the art gallery, as I was a member for many years!
And been at those two streets many times, because of my many exhibitions in the past, international and national ones in Los Angeles!

Come to my next art exhibition of my paintings I create at La Galerie Le 1040, at 1040 Marie-Anne Est Street, Montreal, from September 11th to September 24th inclusively, 2007? Bienvenue, yes welcome!

Hugs!
Artiste L'AngdonArt (Langdonart)
Do you have an email address too for him?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2437 on: August 28, 2007, 09:05:07 am »

You must really think I am a wonder woman! LOL....No, Heath keeps his email address a very closely guarded secret and I don't have knowledge of it. Sorry!

L

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2438 on: August 28, 2007, 09:06:16 am »

Yes - nice catch on the patch over his shoulder!  I have to admit, I wasn't really looking at his shoulder.  I thought he looked youngish in the pic when I was looking at it yesterday, but today, he looks his 'regular' (i.e. current) age.
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2439 on: August 28, 2007, 09:09:44 am »

I know LA... since I had my studio there for years!!! Created my paintings even outside near there, or there! And my art association was there too on Wilshire Street, as was the art gallery, as I was a member for many years!
And been at those two streets many times, because of my many exhibitions in the past, international and national ones in Los Angeles!

Come to my next art exhibition of my paintings I create at La Galerie Le 1040, at 1040 Marie-Anne Est Street, Montreal, from September 11th to September 24th inclusively, 2007? Bienvenue, yes welcome!

Hugs!
Artiste L'AngdonArt (Langdonart)

You could check out heathledgercentral.com

He reportedly checks in over there, but I have no idea if you would be 'allowed' to advertise for your art exhibition, etc....