Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3798416 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2930 on: November 11, 2007, 01:45:53 pm »
I will make it my mission later today to figure out how to get that video to work for you all.  It so full of quirky, fidgety, fleeting tiny-smile, bicepy, Tshirty, questionable -tonsoriality Heathy goodness that I want my fellow Heathens to be able to luxurate (and squirm) in it too.

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2931 on: November 11, 2007, 02:37:25 pm »
......... quirky, fidgety, fleeting tiny-smile, bicepy, Tshirty, questionable -tonsoriality Heathy goodness

;D ;D ;D (Especially the "questionable-tonsoriality". What a word - but it fits our man, quite often these days.)

I hope you'll be successful in your mission. I'd love to see it. Even more now after your list of descriptives to go with it!  :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2932 on: November 11, 2007, 02:54:50 pm »
Chrissi, when is I'm not there opening in Germany?

I'm totally bummed because it doesn't open here till spring -08.  :(

I'm *also* bummed because the Latinoreview interview won't play for me, either. It just sets to spinning when I hit the play button, and shows it's loading. And then nada but a spinning wheel  no matter how long I let it spin. Grmp.

Feb, 28th 2008  :-\. So I'm basically in the same place you are. Bummer >:(

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2933 on: November 11, 2007, 03:09:06 pm »
I will make it my mission later today to figure out how to get that video to work for you all. 

That's so sweet of you. Thank you for your efforts.

Meanwhile I am able to see it. My husband was at the PC yesterday and did some "improvement" reagarding the security. Well done job. Our computer was so well-secured, you couldn'd see half of the webpages  ::).

Took me almost an hour to see the video. But no effort is too far for a Heathen  ;D. I closed one of the securitiy programs and additionally tried another browser. These two things combined finally did the trick. Now I'm able to see the vid on Mozilla, but not on IE. So Mikaela and Janice, maybe you'll have more luck if you try a different browser.

It so full of quirky, fidgety, fleeting tiny-smile, bicepy, Tshirty, questionable -tonsoriality Heathy goodness that I want my fellow Heathens to be able to luxurate (and squirm) in it too.

Couldn't describe it any better.
Can anyone spell c-u-t-e? *sigh*

That's definitely a new tat. But I don't know what it could be. I think BelAir had a good guess. Might be a dragon-fly.

What a luxury Heath-day this was  :D.

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Their Love Will Live Forever!
« Reply #2934 on: November 11, 2007, 07:35:48 pm »
I was able to see the video.   I know how uncomfortable he is with interviews but he seemed to do okay with this one. He is always fidgeting.    I wonder how many tattoos he is going to get? 

I think he had 5 already,  does anyone know?  I know he has the universe thing on his left upper arm,   the ivy leaf on his right hand,  Old Man River, the 3 balloons on his arm and a soaring bird. 

I can't tell what this new one is of.    From what I know he designs them himself, but I wonder where he gets them done? 

Offline trekfan

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Their Love Will Live Forever!
« Reply #2935 on: November 11, 2007, 07:49:03 pm »
http://latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-heath-ledger-on-playing-the-joker-3297

that is the link where the video worked for me -  I only wish the interview had been longer.  At the top of the article is a black box with the "play" sign (right sided triangle) - I clicked the triangle and the video played.  Only about 1 1/2 minutes.

re: the new tattoo - dragonfly?  set of oars?

Heath definitely should give us a tour of his Tattoos!   ;)

I thought it might be a dragonfly, but I can't be sure.     come on HEATH give us a little show and tell  ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2936 on: November 11, 2007, 11:02:07 pm »
I was able to see the video.   I know how uncomfortable he is with interviews but he seemed to do okay with this one. He is always fidgeting.    I wonder how many tattoos he is going to get? 

I think he had 5 already,  does anyone know?  I know he has the universe thing on his left upper arm,   the ivy leaf on his right hand,  Old Man River, the 3 balloons on his arm and a soaring bird. 

I can't tell what this new one is of.    From what I know he designs them himself, but I wonder where he gets them done? 

I read somewhere that he has 11 tattoos, but I can't enumerate them all. He had the "Old Man River" one done at a tattoo parlor in Brooklyn and it sounded like he had been there before.

On your list, you left off the one around his wrist, and I believe he has one on his upper right arm, too.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2937 on: November 11, 2007, 11:15:01 pm »
Chrissi, when is I'm not there opening in Germany?

I'm totally bummed because it doesn't open here till spring -08.  :(

I'm *also* bummed because the Latinoreview interview won't play for me, either. It just sets to spinning when I hit the play button, and shows it's loading. And then nada but a spinning wheel  no matter how long I let it spin. Grmp.

me too Chrissi...i have tried it all day,, at different times....still no workie......bbbbbbwwwwaaahhh

Beautiful mind

yb

« Reply #2938 on: November 11, 2007, 11:20:40 pm »

me too Chrissi...i have tried it all day,, at different times....still no workie......bbbbbbwwwwaaahhh

I've read on the Batman forums that some people use Firefox to view it, it seems that some people can view the interview on IE.  Perhaps you can try Firefox (I have no idea how, sorry!)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2939 on: November 11, 2007, 11:29:29 pm »
when I viewed it earlier today, it was through firefox/Mozilla - those of you that are having trouble - what browser are you using?  (it also never hurts to try to refresh the page, in case you haven't done that already)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."