Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3800381 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2940 on: November 11, 2007, 11:52:49 pm »

Thanks ladies,,,,i finally got it to work, by downloading firefox....yippee....so Elle, i guess that is the
answer...Internet Explorer wont work but firefox will................thanks darlings...

Beautiful mind

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2941 on: November 12, 2007, 01:12:19 am »
He had the "Old Man River" one done at a tattoo parlor in Brooklyn and it sounded like he had been there before.

I've wondered how he feels now about OLD MAN RIVER now that he and Michelle have split up.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2942 on: November 12, 2007, 03:15:17 am »
Well I couldn't figure out anything to do to bring that video over and embed it here.  I had hoped.  I'm glad some people are finding ways to see it.  Be sure you enlarge it to full screen if you can.  :)

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #2943 on: November 12, 2007, 03:32:54 am »
Thanks for the video link Elle! If it wasn't for all the efforts made by such dedicated Heathens, I wouldn't know half of what's going on with Heath's upcoming movies.  :)

I had no trouble watching it. I'm using firefox as a browser and not IE.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2944 on: November 12, 2007, 09:15:44 am »
I've wondered how he feels now about OLD MAN RIVER now that he and Michelle have split up.

Good question. As far as I know, he has never said publicly exactly what it means, but I do know she wrote it on his arm and he trotted off to the tattoo parlor that very day to have it made permanent.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline oilgun

« Reply #2945 on: November 12, 2007, 11:44:52 am »
Good question. As far as I know, he has never said publicly exactly what it means, but I do know she wrote it on his arm and he trotted off to the tattoo parlor that very day to have it made permanent.

L

Maybe his tats are his version of notches on his emotional bedpost.  :-\

Wow, I'm in a mood today, even Heath can't cheer me up...

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2946 on: November 12, 2007, 12:24:02 pm »
I was thinking he has to be considering all the tats as visible reminders and marks of important stages and significant events in his life. The time with Michelle must surely be and always remain one such - both because they were so very much in love at one stage (as anyone could see... ) and because of Matilda. I guess he's got that kind of attitude towards the tattoos and their significance or he wouldn't keep getting new ones.

PS: I still can't see that video and I'd resigned myself to the fact.Then again, here it is, on YOUTUBE!

*off to watch!*  :)

ETA: Wow. That was taking fidgeting to a whole new level! And Heath looks as if he's branched out into the sponsor and marketing business, getting himself the logo of the main Norwegian Telecom Company as a tattoo: http://www.telenor.no/?ppc=ixd&gclid=CNuMhcbd148CFRoeEgod-gQp-w

Ennis, call home;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2947 on: November 12, 2007, 12:49:41 pm »
Leslie, darling, I'm a slow learner, and I need to see films several times to "get it".  In fact, I went to see "Rendition" again yesterday with my friends here.  I liked it so much better the second time around.

I'd love to see "I'm Not There" with you!   :-*

It's a date!

Hugs,

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2948 on: November 12, 2007, 12:53:08 pm »

ETA: Wow. That was taking fidgeting to a whole new level! And Heath looks as if he's branched out into the sponsor and marketing business, getting himself the logo of the main Norwegian Telecom Company as a tattoo: http://www.telenor.no/?ppc=ixd&gclid=CNuMhcbd148CFRoeEgod-gQp-w

Ennis, call home;)

Hahaha, Mikeala, you're right about the logo!

Watching him, it makes me wonder how he ever managed to hold still to be Ennis...

L

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #2949 on: November 12, 2007, 02:10:10 pm »

Ennis, call home;)

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Watching him, it makes me wonder how he ever managed to hold still to be Ennis...

L

You're right about that Leslie. I remember him saying in an interview that that was one of the most difficult things about Ennis...
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'