Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3800347 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2970 on: November 13, 2007, 10:29:38 am »
Heath in BMII??

Maybe her is secretly doing a clip for BMII??

Hugs!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2971 on: November 13, 2007, 10:50:51 am »
Me, too.  I think many Heath fans look forward to TDK because Heath is in it, but having read the Batman forum for a few months, I get the impression that Nolan's vision is much darker than the previous franchise.

I'm looking forward to it because 1) it has Heath in it 2) it has Christian Bale in it and 3) it was directed by Christopher Nolan.

Yes, Nolan's vision is darker. I saw Batman Begins and thought it was pretty decent. Not great -- I didn't start hanging out on the Batman message board or anything. But interesting. And seeing Cillian Murphy's character as Scarecrow in that one gives me some idea of what the Joker might be like. That is, unlike the villains in previous Batman movies, he wasn't cute or funny or quirky or even amusingly colorful -- he was just creepy.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #2972 on: November 13, 2007, 02:24:13 pm »
Thanks again, Elle.  You and Leslie are our Heath scholars!  8)

Here's a tidbit I just spotted on MSN.  Yet another example of wishful thinking on the celeb gossip front: http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/11-12-07_2?GT1=7701
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2973 on: November 13, 2007, 02:57:29 pm »
I quite liked the MSN gossip's description: Heath's "inscrutable ragamuffin charms".  :) Think it fits!

Otherwise - *shrugs* - given Heath's past you'd think he'd have hooked up with Ms Hudson back in the Four Feathers days if there was any chemistry there (there sure wasn't any such in the film - four feathers IMO is Heath's worst film and I didn't buy the film romance for a second) - he's got a history of hooking up with his blonde lead ladies, after all.

Reading that piece of gossip it struck me what a small community the celebrity circles he moves in really is. So he's rumoured to date Kate Hudson, who's also rumoured to date Orlando Bloom, who recently according to gossip mags was out lunching with Jake Gyllenhaal and furthermore was at Kate Hudson's Halloween party together with Jake and Reese Witherspoon....

Yes, I admit it - I really should stop reading the useless ONTD gossip. But it's so relaxing! :blush:  ::)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2974 on: November 13, 2007, 04:17:22 pm »
I quite liked the MSN gossip's description: Heath's "inscrutable ragamuffin charms".  :) Think it fits!

I agree!  :)

Yes, I admit it - I really should stop reading the useless ONTD gossip. But it's so relaxing! :blush:  ::)

I'll blush (and relax) along with you, Mika!  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2975 on: November 14, 2007, 12:41:11 am »
I found a couple of gorgeous Heath Posters that I had never seen before.  They're from The Order, a movie I loath, but, WOW!:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:43:11 am by oilgun »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2976 on: November 14, 2007, 01:35:01 am »
I agree, oilgun.  Every picture I've seen of Heath from that movie is hot!  Too bad the film can't compete with him.   :-\
Ich bin ein Brokie...

yb

« Reply #2977 on: November 14, 2007, 01:47:20 am »
I agree about The Order, but Heath was stunningly beautiful in it.  Yeah, it didn't help much when the story was so weak and there was zero chemistry between Heath and the actress, strange though they were much better in A Knight's Tale.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2978 on: November 14, 2007, 07:17:36 am »
I agree about The Order, but Heath was stunningly beautiful in it.  Yeah, it didn't help much when the story was so weak and there was zero chemistry between Heath and the actress, strange though they were much better in A Knight's Tale.

The actress is Shannon Sossamon.

Here's a bit of trivia: she beat out Kate Hudson (the one that Heath was supposedly playing "tonsil hockey" with) for the role of Lady Jocelyn in A Knight's Tale.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #2979 on: November 14, 2007, 10:13:37 am »
The actress is Shannon Sossamon.

Here's a bit of trivia: she beat out Kate Hudson (the one that Heath was supposedly playing "tonsil hockey" with) for the role of Lady Jocelyn in A Knight's Tale.

L

Thanks, Leslie, for reminding me the name of the actress, I was too lazy to look for it.  Interesting trivia about Kate Hudson, she did end up opposite Heath in Four Feathers.

There are a lot of new photos of Heath, together with Todd Haynes, Richard Gere and the other actors from I'm Not There, attending a Special Screening of the film on 13 Nov 2007, you can find the photos on gettyimages, just search for Heath Ledger.