Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3793251 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3010 on: November 16, 2007, 02:28:01 am »
Is this a terrible thing to say? If so, I apologize in advance. But sometimes I wonder what it's like for Michelle, feeling whatever feelings she feels about Heath, positive or negative, to gaze at her daughter and see such a perfect miniature version of him.

Probably it's not something she thinks about much. Matilda is her own person. And obviously I'm not implying it would any way affect Michelle's feelings toward her daughter. Still, it might be strange at times, hunh?

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3011 on: November 16, 2007, 02:28:58 am »
Another interview video with Heath, from the same suspenders phase, but a different interview, this one about INT.  It took quite a while for this to load for me, like five minutes, but then it played fine.

http://www.hollywood.com/content/trailer_detail.aspx?id=4990546&r=6&f=2&pref=1&FromPlayerPage=clicked

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3012 on: November 16, 2007, 02:30:10 am »

Still, it might be strange at times, hunh?

Yunh hunh, I've thought the same.  What a beautiful little Mini-Me, though, hunh?

yb

« Reply #3013 on: November 16, 2007, 02:35:20 am »

Don't know where or when this was taken.

This is a lovely photo.  Judging from the hair, it should be a recent photo.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3014 on: November 16, 2007, 03:51:11 am »
I'm not digging the "Sumo wrestler" hair.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Thanks to this thread, I'll associate Heath for ever with the words 'sartorial' and 'tonsorial'...

I'll probably get strangled for saying this (because I am putting very traditional gender roles in place) but in the months he was with Michelle, he tended to look neater, tidier, and a bit more well dressed (only a bit). I don't think it was because he was trying to impress her but because she was doing things like buying shampoo, doing laundry, and putting clean clothes in his drawer.

I don't think he tries to look scruffy--I honestly don't think clothes and how they look are anywhere on his radar screen. I think he could care less about clothes. I think if you asked Heath today, "What did you wear yesterday?" he would say, in all seriousness, "I have no fucking clue."

I think we look at things from our frame of reference. For example, if I was going to a movie premiere, I'd be excited--I'd probably go out and buy something new to wear, get a haircut, etc. I think Heath could care less and probably gets a phone call from his publicist an hour before the event, reminding him to go. Heath picks up the nearest pair of dirty shorts from the pile on the floor and off he goes.

Sometimes I wish I could be like that because frankly, I think we place way too much importance on clothes and accoutrements in our society. My 2 cents.

L

strangled?? Na...  :-*
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3015 on: November 16, 2007, 07:30:56 am »
:laugh:  :laugh:

Thanks to this thread, I'll associate Heath for ever with the words 'sartorial' and 'tonsorial'...

We could also comment on his ubiquitous striped socks....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3016 on: November 16, 2007, 07:31:40 am »
This is a lovely photo.  Judging from the hair, it should be a recent photo.

The hair and he is also wearing Matilda's red sunglasses, which we saw alot of in the summer.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #3017 on: November 16, 2007, 08:09:12 am »
I'm not sure if I should post this lj link or not, there are a few more stills of Heath and Charlotte Gainsbourg from I'm Not There that we've not seen before on this journal:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/17530176.html

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3018 on: November 16, 2007, 08:30:14 am »
We could also comment on his ubiquitous striped socks....

L

::)  8)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline BelAir

« Reply #3019 on: November 16, 2007, 09:56:52 am »
Is this a terrible thing to say? If so, I apologize in advance. But sometimes I wonder what it's like for Michelle, feeling whatever feelings she feels about Heath, positive or negative, to gaze at her daughter and see such a perfect miniature version of him.

Probably it's not something she thinks about much. Matilda is her own person. And obviously I'm not implying it would any way affect Michelle's feelings toward her daughter. Still, it might be strange at times, hunh?

I would think so.  But I ain't got kids, so I don't rightly know...
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."