Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3804742 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3050 on: November 21, 2007, 01:15:50 pm »
Jack, thanks for posting that Redbook piece!  :)

You're very welcome. I am glad to find the Heath Heath Heath thread here. I never had discovered it. And yes, I am definitely one of the Heath people. Jake is fine, but Heath is my favorite for sure!!!

I look forward to reading all the posts in this thread.

Jack

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3051 on: November 21, 2007, 01:38:51 pm »
You're very welcome. I am glad to find the Heath Heath Heath thread here. I never had discovered it. And yes, I am definitely one of the Heath people. Jake is fine, but Heath is my favorite for sure!!!

Jack

Jack, welcome to being a Heathen!  :)  And thanks for the A. O. Scott review.  I usually like reading what he has to say about a movie.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3052 on: November 21, 2007, 01:55:03 pm »

Jack

Hey Jack, welcome! We've been going strong on this thread for about 18 months...lots for you to catch up on!

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3053 on: November 21, 2007, 02:03:15 pm »

Jack

It's keeps getting better and better. Now you're not only my fellow traveller and smoker, but also a fellow Heathen  :D. Glad to have you here.

Reading all posts?  :o Wow, that's a whole lot, like Leslie said.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3054 on: November 21, 2007, 03:09:29 pm »
In the United States, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, a day to remember what we're grateful for.  How about we repost some of our favorite images of Heathy goodness as one way of celebrating?

From page 1:

Page 2:

Page 19:

Page 35:

Pag 41:

Page 56:

Page 81

(Jack - thanks for reminding us we can go back through this thread whenever we want!)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 07:16:03 pm by MaineWriter »

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3055 on: November 21, 2007, 03:14:46 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving to Heath, and all the Heathens.           :-* :-* :-*

Beautiful mind

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3056 on: November 21, 2007, 04:40:28 pm »
Those are great pictures of Heath!!! Thanks  :) And even though I just found this thread I see I have many familiar friends here and some new ones too.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you!!!

Jack

Offline Artiste

« Reply #3057 on: November 21, 2007, 07:34:13 pm »
More pics please.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all and to Heath!!

What is Heath doing to-day?

Hugs to all !!!!!!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3058 on: November 21, 2007, 10:52:43 pm »
From everything I have read about Heath I would suspect he is doing something that has nothing to do with being a famous actor or Hollywood. I would suspect he is doing something quite ordinary. That is one thing I like about Heath so much, he seems to just be a pretty regular guy who doesn't require a lot of fanfare.

Offline Delmardeb

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3059 on: November 21, 2007, 11:17:46 pm »
A big hi and Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Heathens,

I too am a Heathen and as I am typing this, I am watching "Cassanova" again on cable. Last night I saw "Candy" again, and this morning, the one and only, "Brokeback Mountain" on Cinemax. Can't say how many times I saw this one. Stopped counting a while ago.  "Ain't no reins on that one." :)

Welcome JStephens to the Heath thread and believe me it is alot of reading and pictures. I started at the end and then went to the beginning. The pics are great and I thank all of you who have posted pics as well as articles about this seemingly "ordinary guy" with a cute baby that looks like a mini-Heath.

I like Jake too, but Heath is my fav. Those are great pics Ellemeno and a great Thanksgiving treat. Maybe one day I'll learn how to upload or download pictures.  :-\

For how long? As long as we can ride it; ain't no reins on this one.