Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3793506 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3130 on: November 29, 2007, 11:09:06 pm »
He's here in the tub with me! I'm getting him all squeaky clean. I gotta be careful not to drop the computer though, otherwise we will end up with a fried Heath, and people here would be mad at me.

;)

Wait, wait, wait...Thursday is MY day...and you've only had your Heathen card back for 12 hours or so! How did you get him to Indianapolis so quick? Tell you what, David, you can have Saturday but I am taking Saturday this week, so shoot him off to me, willya? Via Artiste in Montreal...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3131 on: November 29, 2007, 11:11:40 pm »
Wait, wait, wait...Thursday is MY day...and you've only had your Heathen card back for 12 hours or so! How did you get him to Indianapolis so quick? Tll you what, David, you can have Saturday but I am taking Saturday this week, so shoot him off to me, willya? Via Artiste in Montreal...

L

How did I get him to Indianapolis so fast? I closed my eyes, clicked my ruby shoes together three times and the gay gods nodded in approval. ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3132 on: November 29, 2007, 11:15:12 pm »
How did I get him to Indianapolis so fast? I closed my eyes, clicked my ruby shoes together three times and the gay gods nodded in approval. ;)

I knew you had those ruby red shoes David. I just knew it. And now you have all those magical powers and you're not even wanting to go to Kansas  :) We now must wonder what will happen next  ???

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3133 on: November 29, 2007, 11:17:11 pm »
Wait, wait, wait...Thursday is MY day...and you've only had your Heathen card back for 12 hours or so! How did you get him to Indianapolis so quick? Tll you what, David, you can have Saturday but I am taking Saturday this week, so shoot him off to me, willya? Via Artiste in Montreal...

L

No Leslie. I'm afraid I can't do that. I get him for the next 4 weeks. It says so on the back of my card. ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3134 on: November 29, 2007, 11:19:25 pm »
I knew you had those ruby red shoes David. I just knew it. And now you have all those magical powers and you're not even wanting to go to Kansas  :) We now must wonder what will happen next  ???

Nope. I have no plans to go to Kansas, but I'm hoping they will whisk me away to Europe next spring. :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3135 on: November 29, 2007, 11:22:04 pm »
No Leslie. I'm afraid I can't do that. I get him for the next 4 weeks. It says so on the back of my card. ;)

David, I issued the damn card! I don't remember any clause that you got Heath for the Holidays! I don't care if you do have ruby red slippers....!!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3136 on: November 30, 2007, 12:47:13 am »
Who has my red slippers?  >:(

Heathen

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3137 on: November 30, 2007, 12:52:50 am »
...and my Heathsponge?  Y'all need to just back up off my stinkpot

O0

Heathen

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3138 on: November 30, 2007, 02:05:09 am »

David, David, David (we need a headshaking smiliey here).
You may have a card and your ruby slippers. But that's nothing when confronted with an angry mob of Heathens. You will share like everyone of us - or do I need to send you another pair of bunnies?  ;D

Hereby I declare Tuesday as my Heath bathing day  :) ;). But I will graciously send the bathwater to oilgun.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3139 on: November 30, 2007, 02:16:51 am »
...and my Heathsponge?  Y'all need to just back up off my stinkpot

O0

Ruby, David admitted to having your ruby slippers. Sadly, I can't give you my Heathsponge either, I need it myself every Tuesday. But I can offer a Bobsponge:

Look, he's already jumping with joy towards the tub. He can't wait to help you with bathing Heath  ;).