Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3798765 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3140 on: November 30, 2007, 07:53:32 am »
Well, yesterday was my day and the...um....ritual went very well. My guest of honor asked me to be somewhat discreet but did say I could give y'all a brief report. So...

First off, make sure you have plenty of these:

and this:

After the initial cleansing my guest was not adverse to this (notice the candles):

When we were done he wrapped up in this:

while I went to find this:

and this:

When we were done he said thanks with a tip of his hat:

And looked nice and relaxed, like this:

I have my fingers crossed that he'll be back next Thursday:

But right now I need to go do this:

because my towel closet looks like this!

Note to all: I think I have set a pretty high standard for the bathing ritual  ;)  He's on his way to Indianapolis (Sat) via Montreal (Fri). Who has Sunday and Monday? Chrissi is on board for Tuesday...

L

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3141 on: November 30, 2007, 08:02:14 am »
<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNfox000%25282%2529%2526i%253D36%252F36%255F1%255F75%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">

You rock Leslie!!

Pity that robe was a little on the big side....no seeing 'all the way ta France' hunh?  ;)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3142 on: November 30, 2007, 08:18:20 am »
I do have the famous, um, "little black dress" but it is in my office, and in my excitement about doing you-know-what I forgot to bring it home! Oh well, there is always next Thursday!

Next week, I think we'll have a little bit of this on the menu, too!  ;)

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3143 on: November 30, 2007, 08:26:17 am »
oh, I'm sooooooooooooo jealous!  ;D  8)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

mvansand76

« Reply #3144 on: November 30, 2007, 09:58:16 am »
Note to all: I think I have set a pretty high standard for the bathing ritual  ;)  He's on his way to Indianapolis (Sat) via Montreal (Fri). Who has Sunday and Monday? Chrissi is on board for Tuesday...

L

He's supposed to be with me in Amsterdam for his twice-daily bathing on Wednesdays, please keep that in mind! That's on his way back from Chrissi in Germany...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3145 on: November 30, 2007, 10:03:39 am »
He's supposed to be with me in Amsterdam for his twice-daily bathing on Wednesdays, please keep that in mind! That's on his way back from Chrissi in Germany...

Oh yes, I remember! Maybe we can talk Fabienne into Monday, and keep all his European baths together. And RouxB, you want Sunday, honey? That seems to make sense...

L

Offline oilgun

« Reply #3146 on: November 30, 2007, 10:16:34 am »
Oh yes, I remember! Maybe we can talk Fabienne into Monday, and keep all his European baths together. And RouxB, you want Sunday, honey? That seems to make sense...

L

Oh great, I'm the one willing to drink his bath water but I'm completely ignored? It's like being in a gay bar or something...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3147 on: November 30, 2007, 10:40:21 am »
Oh great, I'm the one willing to drink his bath water but I'm completely ignored? It's like being in a gay bar or something...

Oh God, what is wrong with me. Leslie calls into the other room, "Heath, darling, make a detour when you leave today, will you? Go to Toronto instead of Montreal. Thanks, sweetie."

There...he should be on your doorstep in a manner of minutes. (I just love cybertravel). He's looking good, too. Let me see if I can find you a picture...

He got dressed up for the occasion!

L

Offline oilgun

« Reply #3148 on: November 30, 2007, 10:50:40 am »

Oh God, what is wrong with me. Leslie calls into the other room, "Heath, darling, make a detour when you leave today, will you? Go to Toronto instead of Montreal. Thanks, sweetie."

There...he should be on your doorstep in a manner of minutes. (I just love cybertravel). He's looking good, too. Let me see if I can find you a picture...

He got dressed up for the occasion!

L

No, don't bother, I don't want your charity Heath leftovers.  Besides, I can take being shunned, I survived highschool.  :'(

yb

« Reply #3149 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:29 am »

Seriously, I'm still in awe of Heath's portrayal of Ennis after all this time, there's just not a trace of Heath Ledger in this photo.

OK, you guys may get back on topic now.