Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3798187 times)

mvansand76

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4500 on: March 08, 2008, 08:29:48 am »
A collage of pics I saw on my friends list (courtesy of roconner...)

Some of these I have never seen before....

yb

« Reply #4501 on: March 08, 2008, 08:40:58 am »

Mmmm... interesting, seems to be a mix-up with the dates? It looks more like 2007 because his hair is long and I don't think it was long in 2006.... :-\

I think 2006 is right, I think it was for the promotion of Candy. 

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4502 on: March 08, 2008, 09:43:27 am »

Mmmm... interesting, seems to be a mix-up with the dates? It looks more like 2007 because his hair is long and I don't think it was long in 2006.... :-\

Nope. Betty (and whoever made the collage) are right: the pics are from TIFF 2006 (presenting Candy), same year I posted the complete photoshoot of some pages ago.
(I think Heath wasn't in Toronto in 2007.)

In 2005, the whole Brokeback crew was at TIFF and presented BBM there (Heath with very short hair and Michelle heavily pregnant):

:'(

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4503 on: March 08, 2008, 09:48:27 am »
I saw this on my friends list, courtesy of cyberling2205!

Just quickly close your eyes for three seconds at 2m18s because that's when they roll out that damn gurney again. Still can't watch that, much too confronting. The rest of the video is absolutely awesome, though...

I wish they wouldn't include that in each and every bit about Heath  :(. I've seen it far too often .... :'(

But the clip is really sweet. Thanks for posting it.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #4504 on: March 08, 2008, 11:18:10 am »
Here's a picture I posted on the Queen's Gambit discussion thread (because of the chess board), that I found on my f-list.  I thought maybe it had already appeared on this thread, but I guess not!  Looks like his hat on the table, and there are so many little details - what book is in the lower, right-hand corner of the table, what's on the computer screen, the photos...

The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4505 on: March 08, 2008, 04:19:38 pm »

I wish they wouldn't include that in each and every bit about Heath  :(. I've seen it far too often .... :'(

But the clip is really sweet. Thanks for posting it.

My thanks to fo.r posting,it was lovely to see him so relaxed at the start,a sight less common latterly

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4506 on: March 08, 2008, 04:38:41 pm »
Marie, thanks for posting the pic here  :-*
It's kinda hard to look at.  :(

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4507 on: March 09, 2008, 01:24:34 am »
Here's a picture I posted on the Queen's Gambit discussion thread (because of the chess board), that I found on my f-list.  I thought maybe it had already appeared on this thread, but I guess not!  Looks like his hat on the table, and there are so many little details - what book is in the lower, right-hand corner of the table, what's on the computer screen, the photos...

I'm going to call this image a super gigantic SCORE Marie, because a) I've never seen anything like it, and b) the big poster on the wall that says "MASSES" tells me this is a Masses Music related location, maybe their main office, maybe the home of one of the main Masses people.

Masses is the company/organization through which Heath directed the four videos I posted a while back.  So those people in the picture with him may be the other directors and editors he worked with.  http://www.wearethemasses.com/thework.html  Click on the two Ben Harper and two Nfa lines to see Heath's videos.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4508 on: March 09, 2008, 07:08:37 am »
Some days I still feel like 'This isn't true, Jan 22 never happened'. Today is such a day. F*ck  :'(

mvansand76

« Reply #4509 on: March 09, 2008, 08:40:12 am »
Some days I still feel like 'This isn't true, Jan 22 never happened'. Today is such a day. F*ck  :'(

{{{{{Chrissi}}}}}

:'( :'( :'(