Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3928458 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5100 on: May 07, 2008, 01:58:41 am »

Chrissi, I thought The Lookout was a very good movie.  Not easy to watch though (for me anyway).  JGL is very good in it.  Watch it til the end.  :)

Will do. I'll report back. It may take some weeks though...
I just ordered 10 Things and AKT on DVD. They're shown on TV sometimes, and I've seen them, but (here I go again ::)) I haven't seen them in the original language yet.

Offline sel

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #5101 on: May 07, 2008, 10:28:49 am »
I just ordered 10 Things and AKT on DVD. They're shown on TV sometimes, and I've seen them, but (here I go again ::)) I haven't seen them in the original language yet.
Penthesilea and all Heathens,

Thank you very much for this thread, I come here almost every day.
I always look for your 'Good morning Heathens' Penthesilea.
I don't go the cinema in my country as  all foreign films get dubbed. I either wait for the DVD to come out (in which case I am happy to have the subtitles on as English isn't my first language) or hopefully when I go to London I am lucky enough to catch  a movie I am interested in.
On Italian tv I saw Ned Kelly and The Patriot, but it is just not the same. Unless I see The Dark Knight in London this summer I will wait for the DVD to be released, in my opinion Heath's voice is one of his biggest and most beaituful assets. And he was so good at taking on all the different accents.

BbM, I swear

mvansand76

« Reply #5102 on: May 07, 2008, 03:34:15 pm »

Haven't forgotten about you Heath...

Titus by Rembrandt

mvansand76

« Reply #5103 on: May 07, 2008, 03:35:39 pm »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #5104 on: May 07, 2008, 03:51:21 pm »
I feel in some ways, that Heath really did grow up "before our eyes" ...  He wasn't a child star per se, but when you look at all his early publicity shots, etc. compared to the more recent ones it's just a world of difference.

Absolutely.  And one of the things I always respected and enjoyed about Heath is his relative frankness about his growing up process, as an actor and as a person.

Oh one thing about Heath pics, is to remember sometimes he is in character, and sometimes not - so I think maybe that explains some of the Joker weirdness Mikaela?

Some of?  How about just about all of it?  :)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5105 on: May 07, 2008, 10:48:21 pm »
Absolutely.  And one of the things I always respected and enjoyed about Heath is his relative frankness about his growing up process, as an actor and as a person.

Some of?  How about just about all of it?  :)

:P

;D

>:(

(the last face is because the Ennis pictures are so very beautiful, but also very very hard to look at)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5106 on: May 08, 2008, 02:30:12 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5107 on: May 08, 2008, 06:13:01 am »
Just a quick note for those who would otherwise miss it: Fantauzzo's portrait of Heath won the People's Choice for the Archibald Prize. And Heath' mother donated the portrait to the gallery.

:)

I posted an article in the Heath Remembrance Forum: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,20452.0.html

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #5108 on: May 08, 2008, 08:53:06 am »
Thanks for posting that article, Chrissi. I think it all worked out the way it was supposed to.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #5109 on: May 08, 2008, 10:45:16 am »
Merci pour les photos!

Elles sont belles!!

More please...

hugs!