Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8983103 times)

Online CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #1970 on: February 20, 2008, 10:12:12 am »
You wait that long, hunh?  ;D

hey you!  I ain't seen you round these parts in a while!  Where you been hidin'?   ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1971 on: February 20, 2008, 10:23:34 am »
I was thinking that too, had not heard much out of Jeff lately. O-well. Be nice to stoopid gurl. Hope your ducks are in a row. Them same ducks were at Mabrys Mill this past weekend. Shasta are you planning an adventure this weekend? Do you have shingles off? And what happened to the metric system anyway? All I heard for years is "It's comming! It's comming!" and then the bicentenial and not another damn word.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1972 on: February 20, 2008, 10:37:17 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1973 on: February 20, 2008, 11:18:11 am »
OMG!

I forgot to tell you all this story from dinner the other night!

As y'all may remember, I told you that my brother and sister-in-law were coming for dinner last Saturday, to celebrate my brother's bday, my parents' 43rd wedding anniversary, and Valentine's Day.

We picked a resturant (nothing fancy, THANK GOD) and sat down.

Dad ordered a Sprite, and asked for a lemon wedge in it.  When it arrived, he squeezed the lemon, and started drinking.

Well, after a second, he stopped, and had a strange look on his face.  He took the straw out of his glass, and looked at the end.  I asked what was wrong, and his reply was:   

"Oh nothing, I have a lemon pit stuck in the straw."

He then put the straw in his mouth, and exhaled, shooting the lemon pit across the room where it landed on an empty table.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Oh my God.  I was mortified!

Online Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1974 on: February 20, 2008, 11:31:33 am »
I was thinking that too, had not heard much out of Jeff lately.

Oh, I been busy with RL--like yesterday after work: went to the gym; spent an hour with my tax man; still had to make some dinner, clean up, and pack lunch for today; bills to pay; check e-mail; then, by damn, it was already 11:00. And I don't much care for this new arrangement of the blogs. Good idea, I'm sure, for each blogger to have mod powers on his or her own blog, but it's more work for me to find the blogs that interest me.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1975 on: February 20, 2008, 12:25:07 pm »
put the straw in his mouth, and exhaled, shooting the lemon pit across the room where it landed on an empty table.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I have that happen with tea from time to time, I will have to remember to try that one.

Online CellarDweller

« Reply #1976 on: February 20, 2008, 03:05:30 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, sure, Gary, laugh at my mental anguish!   ;)   :laugh:

Parents, you can't take them anywhere.  My father used to blow his nose in public and honk like an elephant.   :laugh:

"Dad, do you have to do that?  People are trying to eat."

lmao!  I turned to dad at that point and jokingly said to him:  "It's reasons like this that no one wants to go out to eat with you."

Sorry to hear you had a rough night, Chruck.  Hope today goes better for you.   :D

So far, so good, thanks!  How's by you?

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1977 on: February 20, 2008, 03:12:04 pm »
I think the powers that be finally woke up and realized that Americans don't really care that the rest of the world doesn't understand what they were talking about, nor do they care that they themselves don't understand the rest of the world. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you may have hit the nail on the head there Gary.

I wonder what the major candidated position on the metric system is. (nothing probably)

Online Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1978 on: February 20, 2008, 03:46:13 pm »
I wonder what the major candidated position on the metric system is. (nothing probably)

I bet they're all in favor of saving the manatees.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1979 on: February 20, 2008, 04:35:03 pm »
Oh, I been busy with RL--like yesterday after work: went to the gym; spent an hour with my tax man; still had to make some dinner, clean up, and pack lunch for today; bills to pay; check e-mail; then, by damn, it was already 11:00. And I don't much care for this new arrangement of the blogs. Good idea, I'm sure, for each blogger to have mod powers on his or her own blog, but it's more work for me to find the blogs that interest me.

RL? Rickie Lake.