Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8993991 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #2180 on: March 10, 2008, 06:32:16 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I never thought of naming a pillow or a ball..   This is a hilarious topic.  Tru your sidebars are cute sweetie  :-*

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2181 on: March 10, 2008, 06:36:45 pm »
LOL, Dev!  :laugh:

Chuck doesn't have a pet of his own even tho he does have an occasional visit from a hamster or a guinea pig. The ball under his desk will make a good pet -- it doesn't make a mess, and when he goes traveling, it can take care of itself!

Have any of you ever named  your car? I haven't, but I talk to my car sometimes -- just to keep it sweetly running!  ::)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #2182 on: March 10, 2008, 07:07:56 pm »
LOL, Dev!  :laugh:

Chuck doesn't have a pet of his own even tho he does have an occasional visit from a hamster or a guinea pig. The ball under his desk will make a good pet -- it doesn't make a mess, and when he goes traveling, it can take care of itself!

Have any of you ever named  your car? I haven't, but I talk to my car sometimes -- just to keep it sweetly running!  ::)

I just call my car, the red car, and we call the Seabring, Bob's car.

Now Chuck  you better take good car of your ball.  It need not be lonely while you go off on one of your Brokie excursions!   

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2183 on: March 10, 2008, 07:18:56 pm »
The teller at my bank has one she named Fernando, and she always smiles when she says his name.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2184 on: March 10, 2008, 08:54:35 pm »
Have any of you ever named  your car? I haven't, but I talk to my car sometimes -- just to keep it sweetly running!  ::)

I've named almost every car I've ever owned.

This was my first car.   1973  Dodge Duster.  But mine was blue.  It's name was Nena.

Next was my 1974 Dodge Dart.  Mine was lime green and full of rust, I had it repainted black.  It's name was Madonna.

Next up was a 1984 Chevy Citation that I named "Bitch", because she was nothing but trouble, right up to the day her motor seized.  This was the same color of the one I owned.

Next was an 80s Isuzu pickup truck, with a cap, similar to this one.  Same color as well.  That one was named Cynthia.

Next was a 1985 GMC Sierra with a cap as well.   Mine was red, that had sun-faded to almost orange.  My friends named it "Chuck Wagon", and I had a red bug shield put on it that said "Chuck Wagon" on it.

Next up was an Oldsmobile Delta '88.  I can't remember what I named it.

Next was a 1992 Chrysler LeBaron.  I named her Charisma.  Mine was silver.

This is my current ride.  2004 Chevy Tracker, in black.  Her name is Tasha.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #2185 on: March 10, 2008, 09:45:00 pm »
Now I am definitely going to think up a name for my wagon..  maybe call it the Red Wagon..  Maybe the Red Flyer...  idk.. maybe i should think of some fancy name like Pennelope  :laugh:

Nice set of wheels you've owned there chuck...

At one time or another I too owned a Delta '88 and a Dodge Dart. 

My fave car was a Mazda Protege' 5. An awesome sporty little wagon with a lot of cool shit in it.  It had all the bells and whistles..  I actually drove out of the dealers show floor.  That was my baby.  My little Zoom Zoom.  Unfortunately she got crushed by a giant Suburban truck driven by some lady who apparently dont jave any stop signs in her neighborhood, cuz she didnt see the one in my neighborhood.  It was worth more than I owed..  she was beautiful.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2186 on: March 10, 2008, 10:16:43 pm »
:laugh:  I love all your car names, kids! Especially Alex for an LX and Cynthia for a pickup! I like Penelope, too, Dev! Ya'll are very creative!

At least none of them were named "Christine"!!!  
:o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2187 on: March 11, 2008, 07:09:13 am »

Happy Tuesday, BetterMost!!!!

Well, I'm feeling good today!

I got all my exercise goals met yesterday, and got a bunch of stuff accomplished at work as well!  Happy happy, joy joy!

Hope y'all are doing well!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #2188 on: March 11, 2008, 08:13:57 am »
Chuck, last night I told a kid about alligators melting in lava, and they responded everything melted in lava.

I can move on now.  :D
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2189 on: March 11, 2008, 08:24:27 am »
Chuck, last night I told a kid about alligators melting in lava, and they responded everything melted in lava.

I can move on now.  :D
Hell, I told ya that!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"