Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9044122 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #3530 on: September 01, 2008, 07:09:56 pm »
Oh, she's excited!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3531 on: September 01, 2008, 09:53:02 pm »
Oh, she's excited!  ;D

Spent the day glued to the tennis.Actually not 100% true,had a quick trip to the beach as the waves were really high and the kids love jumping them.Came home made assorted rubs, marinades and salads so husband could incinerate,oops BBQ various hunks of cow and pig.
Then managed to catch some tennis.
I have a not so secret crush on Nadal. Now watching Murray,my fellow Scotsman hopefully get through to the next round.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3532 on: September 01, 2008, 10:17:55 pm »
 ???

Offline optom3

« Reply #3533 on: September 01, 2008, 11:11:11 pm »
???

No wonder you look puzzled.Posted in totally the wrong place,because I am trying to watch tennis and type.Someone told me women are meant to be able to multi task.This one obviously can't sorry.Still keeps everyone on their toes.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3534 on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:32 am »

Happy Tuesday, BetterMost!!!!

Hiya BetterMost friends!

LOL at Fiona posting in the wrong place!  I've done that a few times myself.  Multi-tasking and too many windows opened up are not a good combination.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline optom3

« Reply #3535 on: September 02, 2008, 09:50:39 am »
Happy Tuesday, BetterMost!!!!

Hiya BetterMost friends!

LOL at Fiona posting in the wrong place!  I've done that a few times myself.  Multi-tasking and too many windows opened up are not a good combination.

:laugh:

I am happy I was able to bring some laughter into your life.It makes me feel useful.
I have in the past sent a confidential email to my business partner about our lazy good for nothing staff, only to find I had pressed the send all button.!!!!
What was even worse was the time I left a very explicit cellphone message for the love of my life, only to realise I had sent it to my father.They were both in the J part of my address book.
Daddys little girl, is a position you hold for life,the poor man needed half a bottle of best scotch to recover from that one.!!!! Not to mention a good dictionary.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #3536 on: September 02, 2008, 11:31:28 am »
I am happy I was able to bring some laughter into your life.It makes me feel useful.
I have in the past sent a confidential email to my business partner about our lazy good for nothing staff, only to find I had pressed the send all button.!!!!
What was even worse was the time I left a very explicit cellphone message for the love of my life, only to realise I had sent it to my father.They were both in the J part of my address book.
Daddys little girl, is a position you hold for life,the poor man needed half a bottle of best scotch to recover from that one.!!!! Not to mention a good dictionary.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You're fun Fiona!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3537 on: September 02, 2008, 11:34:21 am »

Oh, I did something similar.  One of my coworkers "stacey"  got nasty with me, and I sent a PM to "anna" to complain about "Stacy"....and called her a bitch.

except, I sent it to "stacy".   :o :laugh:

What was even worse was the time I left a very explicit cellphone message for the love of my life, only to realise I had sent it to my father.  They were both in the J part of my address book.  Daddys little girl, is a position you hold for life,the poor man needed half a bottle of best scotch to recover from that one.!!!!  Not to mention a good dictionary.

Now this, I've never done, but had I, I'm sure my dad would die!   :laugh:

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #3538 on: September 02, 2008, 11:52:28 am »
Oh, I did something similar.  One of my coworkers "stacey"  got nasty with me, and I sent a PM to "anna" to complain about "Stacy"....and called her a bitch.

except, I sent it to "stacy".   :o :laugh:

Now this, I've never done, but had I, I'm sure my dad would die!   :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #3539 on: September 02, 2008, 11:53:28 am »
Hey Chuck are you still going ot the gym?