Author Topic: Thoughts for the day  (Read 1206090 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Thoughts for the day
« Reply #1050 on: March 02, 2008, 07:57:55 pm »
I don't know what that dream would mean, but I sure did have a strange dream the night before last. I even wrote down the details of it as soon as I woke up so I could try to figure out what it meant. I will recount the details at a later time. Don't we have a "dream" thread here somewhere? Anyway, the basic jist of it was that I was at a Brokie gathering, but we were playing some kind of military game that I did not understand. It seemed everybody knew what they were doing but me.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1051 on: March 02, 2008, 10:30:16 pm »
I don't know what that dream would mean, but I sure did have a strange dream the night before last. I even wrote down the details of it as soon as I woke up so I could try to figure out what it meant. I will recount the details at a later time. Don't we have a "dream" thread here somewhere? Anyway, the basic jist of it was that I was at a Brokie gathering, but we were playing some kind of military game that I did not understand. It seemed everybody knew what they were doing but me.

I've had that sort of "dream experience," too, where everybody but me seems to know what's going on. It's always very upsetting.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #1052 on: March 02, 2008, 10:31:15 pm »
I've had that sort of "dream experience," too, where everybody but me seems to know what's going on. It's always very upsetting.

I have had it in real life....and it IS quite upsetting... :)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1053 on: March 03, 2008, 08:14:16 am »
I have been thinking a bit about your dream Jeff, off and on when I was awake. I slept 15 hours yesterday.

Could it be Johnny Depp represents something you are attracted to, but preceive as dangerous? I am not sure.

I had crazy dreams, it was mostly centered around visiting places I had been earlier in life and seeing how they had changed. Crazy stuff like seeing strip mall from a distance and I was like there is is susch and such and so and so and I wake up this morning and Lynne and Rayn have called 3x.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1054 on: March 03, 2008, 09:49:14 am »
I have been thinking a bit about your dream Jeff, off and on when I was awake. I slept 15 hours yesterday.

I wish I could sleep for 15 hours, and then wake up and not have to go to work.

I have no idea why I would dream of Johnny Depp.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #1055 on: March 03, 2008, 09:53:20 am »
That is a kind of strange thing to dream Jeff...did you post it in the dream interpretation thread? did anyone have any ideas?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1056 on: March 03, 2008, 10:04:14 am »
That is a kind of strange thing to dream Jeff...did you post it in the dream interpretation thread? did anyone have any ideas?

Naw, I wasn't really interested in throwing it out for general consumption, just something curious to share with my friends.  :)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1057 on: March 03, 2008, 10:07:32 am »
I had a peculiar and disturbing dream last night.

I dreamed about Johnny Depp!  :o

He was dressed like I've seen in still shots from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, except that in my dream he was a vampire!  :o

What could it possibly mean?  ???

Vampires usually mean that someone or something in your waking life is sucking the life out of you and you ned to get away.
I have no I dea about the Johnny Depp part! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1058 on: March 03, 2008, 10:20:52 am »
Vampires usually mean that someone or something in your waking life is sucking the life out of you and you ned to get away.
I have no I dea about the Johnny Depp part! LOL

I didn't notice any puncture wounds when I shaved this morning.  ;D

injest

« Reply #1059 on: March 03, 2008, 10:27:31 am »
I didn't notice any puncture wounds when I shaved this morning.  ;D

durnit... ;)