Author Topic: Thoughts for the day  (Read 1206868 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Thoughts for the day
« Reply #1370 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:55 pm »
So would a spirit filled, consevative, politically active, Muslim cleric living in southern United States be an Imamgelical?
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

injest

« Reply #1371 on: July 08, 2008, 11:14:57 pm »
I don't ordinarily care for Mohawk haircuts, but I would make an exception for the young man I saw yesterday.

I saw him on the subway platform when I was on my way home from work. He may well have been not out of his teens, as he was carrying a gym bag with the logo from a soccer camp held at a suburban college. He was perhaps 5'8" tall, and very lean, though not skinny. He was wearing a nicely fitting black t-shirt and baggy jeans. His Mohawk looked like soft, dark-brown velvet; the rest of his head was shaved.

I believe he was Hispanic, as he had a smooth, flawless, caramel complexion; I'd say pure-blood Castilian if he was Hispanic. The features of his face, his nose and his mouth, were very finely formed, almost delicate. And he had those huge, wet brown eyes that always make my knees weak.

A beautiful young man--even with that Mohawk. ...

I see a bunch of very attractive men when I do my scorekeeping for the various organizations around here.

There is one here that is not classically handsome, but he is so unselfconscient of himself....full of energy and big boned, not yet grown all the way into those long arms and legs...he can't sit down...he THROWS himself into a chair...making as much noise as he can...bright eyes and wide smile, legs spread and boots on the nearest table, full of "Yes, Maam"s. Stiving to be a man..

I stopped at a road side vegetable stand....the old man was being assisted by a striking young blond teenager, white straight teeth and dimples, baseball cap and tight jeans, blue eyes, perfect skin

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1372 on: July 09, 2008, 09:38:18 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1373 on: July 09, 2008, 09:44:48 am »
I see a bunch of very attractive men when I do my scorekeeping for the various organizations around here.

There is one here that is not classically handsome, but he is so unselfconscient of himself....full of energy and big boned, not yet grown all the way into those long arms and legs...he can't sit down...he THROWS himself into a chair...making as much noise as he can...bright eyes and wide smile, legs spread and boots on the nearest table, full of "Yes, Maam"s. Stiving to be a man..

Sigh.  :)

I stopped at a road side vegetable stand....the old man was being assisted by a striking young blond teenager, white straight teeth and dimples, baseball cap and tight jeans, blue eyes, perfect skin.

Double sigh.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1374 on: July 09, 2008, 02:08:59 pm »
You know Jeff you have helped me recall a memory that got wiped out of my consciousness:

I was on a cramped little plane flying back from Atlanta to Roanoke in January, the Steward was a handsome looking man in his early to mid 30s, total beefcake, receding hairline masked by a buzz cut. He was very irreverent in his cabin announcements, flirted openly with a woman up front having a birthday and carried on something with most everyone on the plane. wide face, handsome smile, a total dream boat.

Then I stepped off the boat telling him I had enjoyed my flight "Thank you, come again" he smiled back.

To the bagage claim, to the car and out on to the interstate, click on NPR: "The body of actor Heath Ledger was found in his apartment in lower Manhattan this afternoon......" and until now the memory of that Steward was buried behind tragedy.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #1375 on: July 09, 2008, 06:25:53 pm »
I was on a cramped little plane flying back from Atlanta to Roanoke in January, the Steward was a handsome looking man in his early to mid 30s, total beefcake, receding hairline masked by a buzz cut. He was very irreverent in his cabin announcements, flirted openly with a woman up front having a birthday and carried on something with most everyone on the plane. Wide face, handsome smile, a total dream boat.

I think he's got a brother or a cousin works as an Amtrak ticket agent in Philadelphia.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #1376 on: July 09, 2008, 06:37:21 pm »
Sigh.  :)

Double sigh.  :)

if you lived down here I would invite you to come watch the events with me...they are more fun then rodeos because they last longer so you can look longer!!

I love a man on a horse...that v in the saddle there....their legs spread out, half wearing chaps to frame their....

(ok I am an old married woman I will stop...)

but DANG  ;D ;D

injest

« Reply #1377 on: July 09, 2008, 06:40:21 pm »
and LORT, when they are riding up and down the arena all I can think is "Must be all that time in the saddle makes it so good"

especially that LOPING......

I need a cool drink....

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1378 on: July 09, 2008, 08:11:51 pm »
and LORT, when they are riding up and down the arena all I can think is "Must be all that time in the saddle makes it so good"

especially that LOPING......

I need a cool drink....

Like a tall cool drink.

injest

« Reply #1379 on: July 09, 2008, 08:38:20 pm »