BetterMost Community Blogs > Jack's Ramblings

Favorite Songs of the Week

(1/8) > >>

jstephens9:
I used to participate in another place a lot in a place where people listed favorite songs and even gave links to videos of the songs on YouTube and similiar sites. I am going to try to recreate that here.

injest:
oh no!! Youtube!!

*Jess flees thread!*

(I am on dialup....don't do the Youtube....but ya'll have a great time!!)

current favorite song?? Hummmmmmm......"All My Friends Say"

jstephens9:
Yes, Jess, that is a GREAT song. I like that too. I will stay away from YouTube just for you  ;) I actually didn't ever end up watching many of those anyway. I never had enough time. Never enough time............

injest:

--- Quote from: jstephens9 on October 21, 2007, 10:56:09 am ---Yes, Jess, that is a GREAT song. I like that too. I will stay away from YouTube just for you  ;) I actually didn't ever end up watching many of those anyway. I never had enough time. Never enough time............

--- End quote ---
no no!

I didn't mean it like that! You go ahead...just don't expect me to watch all of them I am a bit selective with which of the videos I try to watch cause of the time it takes...I would enjoy seeing your selections and who knows...Jethro may get the lines good enough for DSL one of these days!

jstephens9:
Jess if Jethro does get those lines for DSL, you'll never go back to dial up  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version