BetterMost Community Blogs > Ifyoucantfixit's Blog

Re: Notes for Janice!!

<< < (2/160) > >>

CellarDweller:
Hiya Jancie love!

Happy new year!

Shasta542:
Hey Janice!!! Several of us stayed up until you west coasters caught up with us last night!! I pooped out before Hawaii got there tho! David said they are a couple hours or so behind ya'll.

How's the first day of the year going in Oregon? Got snow? Have a great day!! See ya later.  :)

ifyoucantfixit:

Nope no snow today...First day in a while with no rain..Its partly cloudy.  We have another storm
"coming in from the Pacific."  Rain again later tonight or tomorrow.   Nice to see you all here.
Jess, Sharon,Lucise, Chuck and Shasta.  Have a drink sit back and relax, its a good day to start a new
blog...

http://community.livejournal.com/brokebackslash/

ifyoucantfixit:

In just four days it will be my Brokeback Mountain two year anniversary..   Something that has turned
my life on its ear.  I have gotten thru the devastation of the first several viewings of the movie.  I cried
and listened to the cd.  And went back and saw the movie again five more times at the theatre.
      Then I went to the local video shop and put my order in for the dvd when it came in...I then searched
the internet for anything I could find to give me a further connection to the movie...
      That is the beginning.  All the wonderful trips I have made, and all the glorious friends I have made.
That is the rest of the story...I have gained what I consider brothers and sisters, and a son.  Through all
of this...What a glorious outcome from two young men, that went up on a mountain, with 1000 sheep.
It has made a world of people into a family.

Brokeback_Dev:
YAY!  Janice starts a blog.  Awesome my Friend.  Hope to see you here often..  Love you sweeite.  Congratualtions!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version