Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1714755 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2370 on: September 04, 2006, 08:25:35 pm »

((With a whoosh of flying snow, BIKER #2 pulls up beside the beleaguered MONROE.))

** I was deep in meditation when I heard your call for help!  Couldn't say no to an old pal, so...here I am!   Hop on, dude, and make it fast.  Them coyotes is on the prowl! **

((Greatly relieved, MONROE hops on.  With another whoosh, BIKER #2 points the bike toward Riverton and zooms away.))
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2371 on: September 05, 2006, 02:35:33 am »
**Daniel: Okay, I have had the craziest day ever. I got up at 6 AM (which is normal), then rolled over and went back to sleep (which is not normal), then woke up again at 8:45, hurried to my floral design class which started at 9 AM this morning instead of 10 AM because the teacher wanted to show us some special projects, which she somehow managed to forget anyway. Rushed home at 1:45. Managed to get a shower and something cold to drink before heading off to work at 3:00, where I worked til 10:00 PM. Got home, went out and grabbed some Jack in the Box, where the shake machine was out of shake mix, came home and managed to sit through Requiem for a Dream, since a roommate wanted me to watch it with him. I will let you in on a hint, that movie is supposed to be one of the most depressing films ever created. So now It's 1:35 AM the next morning, and I finally get to my computer to post something.... *Sigh*. I am completely lost in the P/T right now... so I'll do what I've always done, and just post something and get you all to follow suit so that the PT makes sense.**
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:46:30 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2372 on: September 05, 2006, 02:38:56 am »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack heads over to the bull pens when the snow starts falling.))

%% Snow, in August? Feels more like Wyoming weather than Texas weather. %%

((Jack looks at the bull he's been assigned to.))

**Oh! Ain't we met before, stranger? I reckon ya were wantin' a second shot at gettin' me off yer back. Well, I think I can manage ya this time. I got my heart set on winnin' that prize money.**

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2373 on: September 05, 2006, 06:06:17 am »

%% Be farked if'n I can work out where we're upta%%

((Sits on a bar stool and endures a splinter up a saddle sore poofoo valve just to get a glimps of the handsome bastard who tried to steal hat earlier))

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssighTSK!  I've bin sitting here for 12.467 minutes now and that thief just won't look at me!  He's stealing now.., as I speak to noone in particular which makes me wonder why I'm speaking this in a crowded bar room instead of thinking it!   %% So anyway, I know he's a thief because from this angle I can see he's hiding something very large down the front of his pants!  AAAhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahagigglesnort.  Nah, really, he looks dopey enough to believe my........................%%

Oh Hi.....

%% But wait!  I can't go now after I stalked this thief with the big haul for all this time!%%

Nah, pissorf!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2374 on: September 05, 2006, 06:13:57 am »
%%Ahh hell dang tarnation.  I's jis gonna waltz raht upta him and aKs him if he wants to father mah child!%%

Watcha waiting fer Cowboy?  A matin' call?

AAAAAAAAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOHOnKkhoNkaHOOOOnKaAWAAHKWAHHKCUcKKOWcUKKow!

Right lets root!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #2375 on: September 05, 2006, 09:56:41 am »
Diane:

As of today, Louise will be taking over the role of Ennis.  It has been a blast to do, but now it's time to pass my warshrag to the next upcoming star.

I will miss everyone I've worked with especially my "Jack",  but I'm not out all together, I have a feeling Bimbo is getting restless.... ;)
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2376 on: September 05, 2006, 10:08:47 am »
Dear Performers,

Effective immediately, I am resigning as Continuity & Casting Director.  It has been lots of fun for me, as I hope it has been for all of you as well.  I have had a better offer, and I am going to work for Mel Gibson as his First Director on his next fourteen films.  I will miss you all terribly, and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Jane
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2377 on: September 05, 2006, 12:10:25 pm »
MONROE:

((Gets off bike outside the Super Market back home in Riverton. Tired, but happy))

Thank you for driving me all the way home. Best of luck to you, BIKER #2. It's been such fun discussing pastries with you on this here trip, let's do it again sometime!

((Watches BIKER #2 drive off with a wooosh))

%% Wow, what a wild ride these last couple of days have been! The 4th of July madness, the depressing weirdness of the Fine Food is Futile Retreat, finding and finally accepting my inner gourmet, being stalked by an amazingly lovesick CHER, nearly freezing to death in the wilderness, half the cast and crew of BAM resigning..... :-\  (MONROE and MIKA the dumbass mule both would like to thank all of you lots and lots for all the fun here in the PT, sincerely hoping you'll still be sticking around!!  :-* )

I'll go inside the Super Market and see about doing a very careful inventory of the cans of beans. That should provide boredom enough to get my heart rate back to normal. After that I'll build a nifty and intricate peanut butter sales display. That shouldn't provide much excitement either.

Pure unadulterated boredom is too often underrated in a person's life, let me tell you!! %%

((Door closes behind MONROE. The WIND gusts down the empty street, carrying some few last flakes of SNOW along. For now, peace and quiet rein in Riverton. Whether the same can be said for the Childress Rodeo and dance hall locations is another matter entirely!))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 12:17:24 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2378 on: September 05, 2006, 12:24:42 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Having just managed to get astride the bull in the holding cell, is completely surprised by the split screen moment with Lureen in the Dance Hall.))

%% Dang, how'd she get there ahead of me. Mebbe she's gettin' a drink.... Wait a minute, she uses that pickup line with EVERYONE???%%
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 12:27:25 pm by Daniel »

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #2379 on: September 05, 2006, 12:56:59 pm »
SLEEPY, the NARCOLEPTIC BULL:

((The pen opens. It takes a couple guys with cattle prods to get Sleepy moving, but eventually he stumbles into the ring...

Half an hour later, he is still ambling around the ring with JACK on his back, and the announcer finally decides to call JACK's winning ride.))

**So now you can go to the bar and deal with that young lady, cowboy. ;D **
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.