Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1716181 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2510 on: September 16, 2006, 10:59:26 pm »
LUCISE INDAPADDOCK:

((Lucise whistles loudly as he opens his bedroom door heading for the bathroom ...

He is anxious about getting ready for his dinner date with Guy tonight .. when suddenly ..
He spots Guy in the living room, busy knitting away .. looking slightly disoriented..

))

Guy......??
How did you get in here ..? 
I was just about to go take a shower ..
You okay?

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2511 on: September 16, 2006, 11:03:25 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Looks up anxiously as he hears Lucise's voice, then blushes and looks down hurriedly at the sight of his companions' undressed state.))

** I.. I don't know. I mean I called and got our reservations, and the next thing I know I was here knitting, and then I didn't know how I had gotten here, and then... then, you showed up. **

((Guy looks away, ashamed of his mental state of confusion. He definitely doesn't want to mention his mental disphoria.))

**I- I- hope I didn't break the lock or anything when I came in. I honestly don't remember coming here.**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2512 on: September 16, 2006, 11:11:58 pm »
FAYETTE:

%%Eeeeek! I’m out of hairspray! I’ll never be ready for my close-up!%%

((Finds a spare bottle in the pocket of her mink coat))

(( FAYETTE is likely confused ... has she ever seen this brand before?  FAYETTE may be thinking that LUREEN borrowed her mink coat again ... she has been favoring bulky clothes lately, don't know why that girl worries so much about her figure... and picked this up from that scallywag bull rider with the dollar signs in his blue eyes.  After all, LUREEN does have a habit of borrowing from other people's wardrobes.  ))

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2513 on: September 16, 2006, 11:20:46 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Looks up anxiously as he hears Lucise's voice, then blushes and looks down hurriedly at the sight of his companions' undressed state.))

** I.. I don't know. I mean I called and got our reservations, and the next thing I know I was here knitting, and then I didn't know how I had gotten here, and then... then, you showed up. **

((Guy looks away, ashamed of his mental state of confusion. He definitely doesn't want to mention his mental disphoria.))

**I- I- hope I didn't break the lock or anything when I came in. I honestly don't remember coming here.**

LUCISE I.:

((Smiles and walks over to where Guy is sitting .. picks up the knitting from Guy's hands .. looks at it closely ..

I dint know you could knit so well.  This is great .. your stitches are a little weaker than mine..but boy, you do have some knit and purl  rhythm there  ;D .. gosh, I learn something new about you everyday ..

(( Lucise smiles at Guy .. sits down beside him.. glances at the front door ..

))

Shit, you really did break the lock on the door ..  ;D..Ah well, never mind about the door ..  We can have it repaired ..
We better get ready and git going for dinner .. I am getting pretty hungry..
I am just gonna jump into the shower .. care to join me ..?

(( Lucise smiles and winks at Guy, he glances back at the broken door and smiles, shaking his head ..))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2514 on: September 16, 2006, 11:31:23 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((With Lucise's bare, warmth-radiating body so close to his, Guy is completely overcome by emotional confusion at the sultry look Lucise throws in his direction.))

**I don't think so... Umm, not right now... Yes, definitely... No, better not.... Ummm.... Is this a multiple choice question?**

((Guy finally shakes his head with some finality.))

**I'm more hungry right now than anything else... Umm, I hope you like Bavarian Cuisine? I found this nice little restaurant thats not too expensive but the menu had some tantalizing entrees. So I can wait for you to step out of the shower. If I tried, I'd probably take four hours anyway.**
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 11:36:16 pm by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2515 on: September 16, 2006, 11:46:19 pm »
LUCISE I.:

(( Lucise smiles again to himself as Guy fumbles for an answer to his question ..))

Bavarian Cuisine..! Excellent ..sounds fab!
Okay .. I better go clean up then .. and Guy, take it easy .. relax ..this should be a fun night .. just the two of us ..

((At that, Lucise gets up and strolls off to the bathroom, very much aware of Guy's eyes burning holes on his derriere ..

About 30 minutes later, Lucise emerges from the bedroom .. shoving something quickly in his jacket pocket before Guy looks up at him..

))

I made an effort tonight .. this Bavarian rest'rant sounds like quite the fancy place ..so I thought I'd look all fancy ..
I might be a sheep trainer, but I got my moments ..  ;)  Shall we go??

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2516 on: September 16, 2006, 11:54:47 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles at Lucise in his classy suit, standing up to grab his jacket also... except it's not there.))

** Guess I'm going without my blazer... again. Oh well, I think its only semiformal, so I should be alright in just this shirt and tie. **

((Guy walks over by Lucise and takes a hold of his hand, entwining their fingers together. He leans into Lucise's shoulder, letting his head relax.))

**I guess if it gets cold enough, we can share yours, huh? **

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2517 on: September 17, 2006, 12:20:41 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles at Lucise in his classy suit, standing up to grab his jacket also... except it's not there.))

** Guess I'm going without my blazer... again. Oh well, I think its only semiformal, so I should be alright in just this shirt and tie. **

((Guy walks over by Lucise and takes a hold of his hand, entwining their fingers together. He leans into Lucise's shoulder, letting his head relax.))

**I guess if it gets cold enough, we can share yours, huh? **

LUCISE I.:

You bet ..

(( Lucise blushes slightly, smiling brightly..))

Okay .. I called a cab already, it should be here any minute now ..

(( About 15 minutes later, Lucise and Guy arrive at The Bavarian Inn .. where they are greeted at the door by the hostess Martha, a cute lady in a dirndl and apron ..

She leads them into the restaurant .. Lucise gasps as he looks around ..

Lucise leans close to Guy and whispers .. ))

Who knew there was a place like this in Wyoming ?? Holy sh.. :D

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 12:29:09 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2518 on: September 17, 2006, 12:29:52 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles as Lucise leans over to whisper in his ear.))

** Well, its a popular food, you just have to know where to look for the restaurants... Do you know what you want, or shall we get a menu?  I've heard the blood sausage is pretty good but I think I'm going to have the spaetzle. And liver dumpling soup. **

((Guy lowers his voice to a conspiratorial whisper, leaning in closer to Lucise and smelling him.))

**And of course the desert. No Bavarian meal would be complete without kaiserschmarm**
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 12:45:32 am by Daniel »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2519 on: September 17, 2006, 12:49:34 am »
LUCISE I.:

(( Lucise licks his lips as Guy keeps leaning in to whisper to him .. ))

I don't know squat about Bavarian food .. I better look at the menu ..
I do know that I ain't gonna be having no blood sausage, that's for damn sure! 

((After a minute or two of struggling to figure out the german names on the menu .. Lucise finally gives up ..))

Hmm.. okay .. I think I'm gonna have the Fried sausages served with sauerkraut ..

((Lucise glances over at the bar and sees the hostess Martha talking to the barman ..

I'll be back in a sec .. order some wine .. okay?  white wine ..of course.. ;)  I'll be right back ..

((At that .. Lucise walks over to the bar to have a word with Martha .. Guy looks on..puzzled..))