Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1713404 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2630 on: September 21, 2006, 12:36:40 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

%% JBB, those were the other postcards.... the other night... You dozed off fore you could tell me what you wanted written on 'em. I got those from SALES CLERK, not ANGRY SOUVENIR STORE OWNER. I know its hard ta tell these twin actors apart, thats why the name badges help.%%
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 12:38:41 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2631 on: September 21, 2006, 12:40:22 pm »
((JBB blushes...))

%%Ooops... sorry 'bout that. It's that warm pocket o' yourn makin' me sleepy. Ya ready ta take dictation Mr Twist?%%
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2632 on: September 21, 2006, 12:42:46 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

%% Sure thing... Got a pen back in ma trailer. Need to get an autograph for Ms. Moon while I'm at it.%%

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #2633 on: September 21, 2006, 12:47:02 pm »
JBB:

**ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2634 on: September 21, 2006, 12:50:08 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((pen in hand))

**Is that three "Z"s or four?**

Offline saucycobblers

« Reply #2635 on: September 21, 2006, 12:58:31 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((pen in hand))

**Is that three "Z"s or four?**

JBB (sleepily):

** Hunh? Whut?? Hellfire, you wash these PANTS in lavender detergent or sumthin? I can't keep ma lid op...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2636 on: September 21, 2006, 01:01:32 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

**Well you're usin' sumthin ta talk... thought it was yer lid.**

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2637 on: September 21, 2006, 01:36:51 pm »
((The HIGH PRIESTESS returns to the set of B.A.M., having just completed a wildly successful publicity tour for her new book:   Altitude Adjustment:  Getting High on BrokenArse))

What's this I hear about a wedding?  Two weddings, in fact!  GUY and LUCISE and JACK and LUREEN.  How exciting!  Will Guy and Lucise be married on the Mountain?  Has Lureen chosen her bridesmaids?  Who will be Jack's best man?   Will big equipment be involved--farm equipment, I mean.  I do so hope I can be of assistance in the planning! **[/b]

HIGH PRIESTESS:

** Yes, dear honey-chile, I'm afraid Ennis will not do for this particular duty.  Perhaps JIMBO, or even TIMMY?  Either of them would need some serious wardrobe consultation first, though.  I'll check with CHER to see if she has someone to recommend. **

(( While attending to her humanitarian duty to uplift and accessorize the ill-dressd and ill-tressed, CHER conducts her global Search for Signs of Intelligent Hair In the Universe and visits in the humble countryside with a Poor Unfortunate.

The call of the HIGH PRIESTESS reaches CHER through the International Diva Cell Phone Network.  ))

CHER"S CELL PHONE:

One ringy-ding-y, two ringy-ding-y, ... 

LILY TOMLIN:

Hey, that's my line!

(( CHER, ever the humanitarian, is eager to respond to the HIGHLY WELCOMED BACK PRIESTESS' sisterly plea for help.  ))

CHER:

Sorry, Lily, you are soup.  The Performance Thread, art.   It's been a Laugh-In a minute with you, but I gotta go.  Kiss Jane for me, would ya?

(( BATMAN and ROBIN arrive to speed CHER back to the B.A.M. set.  ))

ROBIN:

HOLY INTERNATIONAL MEGASTARS, BATMAN!  Will her hair fit in the Batmobile?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 01:44:14 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2638 on: September 21, 2006, 01:46:08 pm »
BATMAN:

**Who can tell Robin? Its her hat I'm more worried about. What we need is.... I have just the thing.**

((BATMAN tries to stand up from the car but ROBIN is still leaning over his lap.))

**We can do that sort of thing later. Right now, we have to find a way to get our diva back to the production set.**

((BATMAN stands up from the car and opens his accessory belt, pulling out a compact size Tre'Semme Salon styling gel and several hair pins.))

Offline Cher

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2639 on: September 21, 2006, 02:20:23 pm »

(( Freshly re-coiffed, I emerged from the Batmobile and stepped foot again on the sacred ground of the B.A.M. set.  ))

ME:

BATMAN, that gel was tre' chic!  What say let's sell it on my next infomercial.  And this sparkley headband from your sparkle-eyed trick did just the trick!  I'll give it back to ROBIN now.

(( The air is thick with diva air-kisses as I greet the HIGH PRIESTESS, whom I have not seen since our time together absolute decades ago very recently at DAME EDNA's Finishing School for International Megastars in Brisbane.  Little-known fact: MISTER RAYMILLE was in our class!  But he was much older than we were, coming back to school for training in a second career.  ))

ME:

OK, I am here to help, but this wedding wardrobe planning will best be a team effort.  Since BOB MACKIE is still working his fingers bloody sewing sequins on those ghastly BOY SCOUT uniforms you bought your kids at the Salvation Army,

let's see who else with a flawless fashion ethic we can find sitting around the set.

THERE SHE IS!!  Do you think we can strongarm FOURTH RANDOM DIVA into helping?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 09:33:15 pm by Cher »