Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3170464 times)

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #7250 on: November 21, 2006, 11:33:42 pm »
My thankyee - this acknowlegement made me feel right special

BTW, If this guy becomes a staple a the Laramie characters - I can supply yee with a $h!tload a Pavel Novotney pics. I must have some 400 pics a him - mind you, most of 'em are nekked as a jay bird, and quite frequently in full (gay) action.

Hey, y'all! Think Milli's prob'bly right - don't b'lieve any a your collections rival mine  ;D

OMFG!  400?  Nekkid?   Oh, Sheriff, I want you for my new best friend!   ;)  I'd luv to gander some of those if ya have 'em posted anywhere...  I only have a few stills, but I do have some .mpeg clips.   Hmmmm.... maybe we could work out a trade...  :laugh:  Pavel's got one hell of an impressive ... um ... package.

8)  I'm so naughty!
NavyVet
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7251 on: November 22, 2006, 01:21:00 am »
Okay, people ... just to recap:  ;D

to Leslie: the reader in question brings all of his/her begging and pleading and sometimes even bribery, to  bear, to increase the local "schmoop" factor in a given chapter or plot element to the desired level.

to Souxi:  the reader in question takes leslie-ing to a whole other level with a fair amount of weeping, wailing, howling, .. practically anything to get what he/she wants.  Souxi-ers have been known to be downright relentless and they usually get what they want.

to June:  to squee like a professionally-trained squeer.

to fistulate:  To undergo a period of enforced sexual abstinence, of at least one week's duration, while at the same time getting married.

to Dupreeciate: The phenomenon of a minor character in a work of fiction increasingly absorbing readers' attention until the character threatens to overtake or equal their interest in the nominal main character(s).

to Tooeyminate:  To have an uncharacteristically large appetite for muffins.  When observed in their natural habitat, tooeyminators are hardly seen without a box of muffins close at hand.  Infact, some have been known to leave behind a trail of crumbs.

to westify: an act of civil disobedience, performed as a protest

Hughdity: a view of Hugh Jackman that involves showing off significant assets of his personal charisma, charm,and er, attributes.

Ril-ition: The ability to become suddenly overtaken with intense sexual desire from the touch of a lover or sometimes by the smell of burning pastry (preferably of the Pillsbury variety)

Fancyful: The satisfying sense of contentment, euphoria and repleteness after a sexual encounter with a loved one.

to bunnificate:
to have wild sexual fantasies, including falling in love, with someone you have only seen once or twice, and you don't even realize is homosexual...

hehe .. I think I'm getting proper schooled in LS-ian ..  ;D

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7252 on: November 22, 2006, 01:50:17 am »
And.. another pause for ..
A Little Piece of Heathen ..

Edit to add:
Another hunk in a black suit ..  8)

OH. MY. GOD - I think I just blacked out for a sec there Milli!! Gorgeous.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #7253 on: November 22, 2006, 01:57:30 am »
Okay, people ... just to recap:  ;D

to Leslie: the reader in question brings all of his/her begging and pleading and sometimes even bribery, to  bear, to increase the local "schmoop" factor in a given chapter or plot element to the desired level.

to Souxi:  the reader in question takes leslie-ing to a whole other level with a fair amount of weeping, wailing, howling, .. practically anything to get what he/she wants.  Souxi-ers have been known to be downright relentless and they usually get what they want.

to June:  to squee like a professionally-trained squeer  ::)

to fistulate:  To undergo a period of enforced sexual abstinence, of at least one week's duration, while at the same time getting married.

to Dupreeciate: The phenomenon of a minor character in a work of fiction increasingly absorbing readers' attention until the character threatens to overtake or equal their interest in the nominal main character(s).

to Tooeyminate:  To have an uncharacteristically large appetite for muffins.  When observed in their natural habitat, tooeyminators are hardly seen without a box of muffins close at hand.  Infact, some have been known to leave behind a trail of crumbs.

to westify: an act of civil disobedience, performed as a protest

Hughdity: a view of Hugh Jackman that involves showing off significant assets of his personal charisma, charm,and er, attributes.

Ril-ition: The ability to become suddenly overtaken with intense sexual desire from the touch of a lover or sometimes by the smell of burning pastry (preferably of the Pillsbury variety)

Fancyful: The satisfying sense of contentment, euphoria and repleteness after a sexual encounter with a loved one.

to bunnificate:
to have wild sexual fantasies, including falling in love, with someone you have only seen once or twice, and you don't even realize is homosexual...

hehe .. I think I'm getting proper schooled in LS-ian ..  ;D

This is so wonderful Milli!! You are amazing!!

:-*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7254 on: November 22, 2006, 02:03:02 am »
And.. another pause for ..
A Little Piece of Heathen ..

Edit to add:
Another hunk in a black suit ..  8)

Both of those men are too hot for color TV.  8)

I just thought I would stick my nose in the door. Ya'll behave yourselves now!

Have mercy.  :o

I guess I need to look in here more often.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline blanka

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7255 on: November 22, 2006, 02:14:04 am »
Hi everyone, Lucise?
If i'm doing this alright let me know, please.
Love to read all the constructive and very funny comments.
          Bianka

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #7256 on: November 22, 2006, 02:34:52 am »
Hi Bianka  :)

Nice to see you here!

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #7257 on: November 22, 2006, 02:40:30 am »
You know, I remember this picture from before....why does he have that weird, white Frankenstein sort of hand? Huh? Odd...

L

HOLY GOD.  I've never seen THAT picture before.

He has truly been blessed by genetics.  Generously.

I'm forced to wonder where the hell this CAME from.  Why is he posing nude?  Where?
Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7258 on: November 22, 2006, 02:46:03 am »
Hi everyone, Lucise?
If i'm doing this alright let me know, please.
Love to read all the constructive and very funny comments.
          Bianka

HEY!!

You did it!  Welcome BIANKA!  ;D
Great to see you here!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7259 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:30 am »
HOLY GOD.  I've never seen THAT picture before.

He has truly been blessed by genetics.  Generously.

I'm forced to wonder where the hell this CAME from.  Why is he posing nude?  Where?

I am thinking that is a photo manip Lori!  ;)  Not really Jakey.