Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3145213 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #2360 on: July 30, 2006, 09:10:47 pm »
Speaking of Dupree .. I have a dude who reminds me of him hunnerd percent ..
(well, I don't have the dude ..
I wish ..Lol)

Offline laurel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Heath, we'll never forget you.
« Reply #2361 on: July 30, 2006, 09:17:56 pm »

I also hope "she" isn't  Amos in a dress!    LOL !
  :laugh: 

Gotta say, I  hadn't though of that possibility, David!!  Can you imagine Ellery's reaction?!!

Lucise,
I wish, too! ::)
What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger.   -Annie Proulx (Icon by alighttofollow)

Offline David

« Reply #2362 on: July 30, 2006, 09:18:24 pm »
Dupree?   Love the bod on him Mill, but he looks to shaggy to be Dupree.   He is ex-Military which means real clean cut hair style.   I also imagine him just a tad beefier too.

I think this guy is good, but maybe a better Brad Sevigny?    ???

Offline David

« Reply #2363 on: July 30, 2006, 09:21:27 pm »
Wouldn't that be cute? 

Everyone is anxious to meet Duprees new "girl" and then he walks into the back patio area with a cute new female Chocolate Labrador ??   

;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2364 on: July 30, 2006, 09:41:43 pm »
Wouldn't that be cute? 

Everyone is anxious to meet Duprees new "girl" and then he walks into the back patio area with a cute new female Chocolate Labrador ??   

;)

A chocolate lab? But this guy is male....

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2365 on: July 30, 2006, 10:20:59 pm »
OH PLEASE---I want Dupree to be getting his!! SO I want a real girl!!
And a nice one with a good sense of humor too--so everybody likes her.

AND if he does bring a puppy-Aside from kicking the computer in frustration----IT  had better be gold---I can't stand Chocolate labs, every one I have ever known has been a pain in the kazoo-and mostly stupid---
all the golds I meet are usually top notch!! NO CHOCOLATE in this instance!! Please

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2366 on: July 30, 2006, 10:29:34 pm »
OH PLEASE---I want Dupree to be getting his!! SO I want a real girl!!
And a nice one with a good sense of humor too--so everybody likes her.

AND if he does bring a puppy-Aside from kicking the computer in frustration----IT  had better be gold---I can't stand Chocolate labs, every one I have ever known has been a pain in the kazoo-and mostly stupid---
all the golds I meet are usually top notch!! NO CHOCOLATE in this instance!! Please

LOL, my husband recently adopted a chocolate lab (the guy in the picture, actually). Middle aged and pleasant, but dumb as a rock. And he thought our ancient greyhound was stupid! LOL, she is freakin genius compared to Chester, except she is a little senile in her old age....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2367 on: July 30, 2006, 10:58:53 pm »
Dupree?   Love the bod on him Mill, but he looks to shaggy to be Dupree.   He is ex-Military which means real clean cut hair style.   I also imagine him just a tad beefier too.

Hmmm.. I know Dupree is already cast and very secure in the Gallery, but I keep finding others .. like this dude ...

Damn!    ;D

Offline laurel

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Heath, we'll never forget you.
« Reply #2368 on: July 31, 2006, 12:46:21 am »

Okay, maybe this guy isn't quite right as Dupree, but can we find a place for him somewhere?  Maybe a bit part that is still uncast?  Please??!!!!!
What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger.   -Annie Proulx (Icon by alighttofollow)

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2369 on: July 31, 2006, 01:05:34 am »
Maybe the new guy could be Ben, Joe's son that is getting married... I don't think we have him cast yet.  (It does get hard to keep though, lol.)

Of course this guy doesn't look anything like Joe, but who cares about those semantics!
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger