Author Topic: How Hot Are Your Kisses?  (Read 15255 times)

injest

Re: How Hot Are Your Kisses?
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 01:55:36 am »
HEY!! >:(

I did not like that Jess!

*Turns the hose on Jess*

See?

But with this hose I have an endless supply! ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 01:56:05 am »
Straight men are WONDERFUL kissers too!! the kisses are passionate and sometimes a little rough and taste like whiskey and outdoors and their bodies are hard and warm and their arms are all strong and their hands are a little rough but very very VERY gentle and all that testosterone.... and the panting, the tight lip locks and....

*THUD*

I've kissed a few straight men! Yup!

Don't ask! :laugh:

Seriously, I really have. They were just "curious". ::)

But I've probably never really kissed a straight straight man. Just the straight ones! :laugh:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

pnwDUDE

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 01:58:33 am »
Even if that man had those same lips without any lipstick on? I'd kiss it. :)

How can you tell where the lips end and the crap starts?

Now close your eyes and bring back the scene where Jack and Ennis are kissing (and exchangin' spit). Can you imagine either one forming his mouth (sans the lipstick) like that pic?

Just curious  ;)

Brad

injest

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 02:01:01 am »

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 09:58:23 am »
I've kissed a few straight men! Yup!

Don't ask! :laugh:

Seriously, I really have. They were just "curious". ::)

But I've probably never really kissed a straight straight man. Just the straight ones! :laugh:

I've kissed more than my fair share of straight men too, David. Hell, Australia's full of straight men who fool around with other men. I suspect it's something to do with the Aussie "mateship" thing. They become very affectionate when they're drunk and before you know it, you've got some bloke's tongue in your mouth. Hey, not that I'm complaining. I looove Australian men.  ;)   ;D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 06:18:02 pm »
I gotta admit......before my BBM days.....seeing two guys kissing, from a straight womans view, was not that appealing....

BUT....since I saw that reunion scene, the thought and the sight of two members of the same sex kissing, turns me on, and I see it now as a wonderful event.

Although, never never a homophobe, I think I used to see it as some kind of kinky exhibitioning, but now I see it as romantic and a loving gesture of friendship or a partnership.

And in the rough kinda way, as in the reunion, it is so so hungry and emotional.

Why I never saw it before like that, I dont know.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Katie77

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 07:44:14 pm »
I've kissed more than my fair share of straight men too, David. Hell, Australia's full of straight men who fool around with other men. I suspect it's something to do with the Aussie "mateship" thing. They become very affectionate when they're drunk and before you know it, you've got some bloke's tongue in your mouth. Hey, not that I'm complaining. I looove Australian men.  ;)   ;D

Speaking of which........just read this on the news......

Britain's Prince Harry , under fire over alleged racism, received rare praise from a leading gay rights campaigner on Wednesday who said he was "liberated and enlightened" for kissing and licking a male friend.

Harry, a serving British army officer, was widely criticised earlier this week after footage emerged of him describing a colleague as a "Paki" in 2006.

The video, obtained by the News of the World tabloid, also includes images of Harry on a night out with friends in which he mouths to one soldier: "I love you" before kissing him on the cheek and licking his face.

Another extract shows Harry asking a colleague how he felt after an army exercise, adding: "Gay, queer on the side?"

But Peter Tatchell, an Australian-born human rights activist who made his name focusing on gay rights, said he had no problem with Harry's use of the word "queer" and praised his show of affection.

"For him to happily give his soldier friend a public kiss and lick his face strikes me as rather liberated and enlightened, for a straight man," he said.

"If only more heterosexual men were relaxed about same-sex affection like Harry, the world would be a better place."

Tatchell added: "The context and intention of words is crucial in deciding whether they are offensive or not. I don't find anything objectionable about the context in which Harry used the word queer."

Heterosexual men rarely kiss their male friends or family members in stiff upper lip Britain, preferring to greet each other by shaking hands.

A new royal race row emerged on Tuesday when it was revealed that Harry's father Prince Charles calls his Indian-born friend Kolin Dhillon "Sooty".

Harry and his brother William also reportedly use the nickname, which Dhillon said was "a term of affection".

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/5262474/prince-harry-homophobia-licked/

Offline Katie77

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 07:49:46 pm »
"If only more heterosexual men were relaxed about same-sex affection like Harry, the world would be a better place."

I do think this is happening more and more. Men (whether they are homosexual or heterosexual) are showing more affection to other men, and are not embarrassed or scared that their intentions are thought of as more than just a heartfelt gesture.

Good on em.....when I see a man embrace another man, I always feel how sincere it is.....

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 09:59:02 pm »

Mmmmm, I loooove Prince Harry. He is definitely my favourite Royal.

I love this pic of him on parade (that's Harry with the big grin), being inspected by his granny, the Queen.

What's not to like? He's gorgeously handsome, has a roguishly flamboyant lifestyle, is fabulously rich and is third in line to the British Throne. Oh, and he looks good in uniform too.

Yep, I'm just mad about Harry!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2009, 02:29:11 am »
"Kissing You"

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VcVQ1Xjm0[/youtube]

I don't know what "Embedding disabled by request," so try this . . . .

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:35:42 pm by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν