Author Topic: Which Animal Spirit are You?  (Read 7666 times)

injest

Which Animal Spirit are You?
« on: March 15, 2009, 09:59:28 pm »
The Snake Spirit
You scored 43% Creativity, 41% Compassion, 45% Strength, and 46% Intelligence!

You are a Snake Spirit. You are mysterious, silent, and constantly changing shape. You love that you are unique, and you are mostly a loner. You are also very clever. Snake spirits are very earthy and wise. Don't forget my two other spiritual tests: Sitakaliism Test Paganism Test, my political test: The Fruity Commie Pinko Liberal Test, and my Biology Test

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-spirit-animal-test

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Which Animal Spirit are You?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 10:17:56 pm »
The Rabbit Spirit
You scored 53% Creativity, 64% Compassion, 40% Strength, and 56% Intelligence!

You are a Rabbit Spirit. You are very sweet and kind, and can be creative. You are sometimes nervous and shy, and are very alert as to what's going around you. You have a couple good friends, and love frolicking in the meadows.

A lot of these tests that I take say I'm creative or can be creative and I don't consider myself that at all. Maybe I need to try harder and I could be.  :P ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 10:24:47 pm »
The Rabbit Spirit
You scored 53% Creativity, 64% Compassion, 40% Strength, and 56% Intelligence!

You are a Rabbit Spirit. You are very sweet and kind, and can be creative. You are sometimes nervous and shy, and are very alert as to what's going around you. You have a couple good friends, and love frolicking in the meadows.

A lot of these tests that I take say I'm creative or can be creative and I don't consider myself that at all. Maybe I need to try harder and I could be.  :P ;)

I am just SAYING...

you should develop that a bit!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 10:28:53 pm »
Bleh.  This test was bogus.  I got the same result as Shasta.

A rabbit is the last thing I think any totem animal I would have would be.

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 10:33:33 pm »
                        Your result for The Spirit Animal Test...The Rabbit SpiritYou scored 42% Creativity, 66% Compassion, 38% Strength, and 38% Intelligence!The Spirit Animal Test at HelloQuizzy

I was born in the year of the rabbit too...

injest

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 10:40:05 pm »
oh no!! I am the only SNAKE??

here rabbits rabbits rabbits...   ;D ;D

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 12:18:55 am »
oh no!! I am the only SNAKE??

here rabbits rabbits rabbits...   ;D ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was born in the year of the Tiger.  I think it an insult to have a bunny rabbit as a totem.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 12:44:07 am »
Rabbit?

Bullshit! :laugh: :laugh:

My mother said I was an eagle, and some elders in my tribe said I was a wolf.

No, I'm definately not a rabbit! :P

The Rabbit Spirit
You scored 65% Creativity, 66% Compassion, 48% Strength, and 52% Intelligence!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 03:14:33 am »
   I was born in the year of the rabbit too...

Hello Min. Animal spirit twin. Nice to meet you.

Don't let the mean people get you down. They just don't know how to appreciate the wonderfulness of bunnies.

David!!!! There is nothing wrong with being a bunny rabbit. They are a lot more cute and cuddly than eagles and wolves! I always tell Nicki the Yorkie that she is my "cuddle-bunny". Who ever calls anyone their cuddle-eagle or cuddle-wolf???

We can outrun you snaky types 99% of the time, Jess!!!!

And De--bunnies have a whole holiday--Easter. May you be BLESSED with a multitude of rabbits on your totem!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 07:43:20 am »
Hello Min. Animal spirit twin. Nice to meet you.

Don't let the mean people get you down. They just don't know how to appreciate the wonderfulness of bunnies.

David!!!! There is nothing wrong with being a bunny rabbit. They are a lot more cute and cuddly than eagles and wolves! I always tell Nicki the Yorkie that she is my "cuddle-bunny". Who ever calls anyone their cuddle-eagle or cuddle-wolf???

We can outrun you snaky types 99% of the time, Jess!!!!

And De--bunnies have a whole holiday--Easter. May you be BLESSED with a multitude of rabbits on your totem!!

*Jess peeking over the grass waiting for that ol rabbit to get too close*

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
I think this is a scam
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 06:12:23 am »
I didn't get a result because I refused to give out my e-mail address.

My take? - it's a scam indeed (like del said) - maybe to create some kinda junk mail mailing list. Why else would they ask twice for your age. In the past when I participated in such quizzes online, the answer was given after 10 or 20 questions ... This one asked for my orientation, my age, my e-mail address and asked me to read a hard to read mixture odd letters and numbers.

You gotta wonder why they can't just give you the answer after answering 30 other (some really silly) questions.

Figured out overning that it was prob'ly some kind of a scam.

What do y'all think - Am I paranoid?
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

Re: I think this is a scam
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:28 am »

My take? - it's a scam indeed (like del said) - maybe to create some kinda junk mail mailing list. Why else would they ask twice for your age. In the past when I participated in such quizzes online, the answer was given after 10 or 20 questions ... This one asked for my orientation, my age, my e-mail address and asked me to read a hard to read mixture odd letters and numbers.

You gotta wonder why they can't just give you the answer after answering 30 other (some really silly) questions.

paranoid!

I never gave them my address, I just skipped that page (but they didnt' tell you that you could skip it at the top, that was at the bottom...so maybe people didn't see that...)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 09:03:52 am »
My mother said I was an eagle, and some elders in my tribe said I was a wolf.

Oooh, David! A wolf? That's kinda ... hot. ...  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 09:06:13 am »
The Jaguar Spirit

You scored 66% Creativity, 49% Compassion, 55% Strength, and 60% Intelligence!

You are a Jaguar Spirit. You move like a predator, and enjoy the night. You are agile and graceful, and have amazing night vision. You tend to be solitary, but sometimes get along with one or two others. Jaguars are very wild spirits with strong wills.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 10:06:01 am »
The Jaguar Spirit

You scored 66% Creativity, 49% Compassion, 55% Strength, and 60% Intelligence!

You are a Jaguar Spirit. You move like a predator, and enjoy the night. You are agile and graceful, and have amazing night vision. You tend to be solitary, but sometimes get along with one or two others. Jaguars are very wild spirits with strong wills.

Seems to me this goes rather nicely with your results of the Underwear Personality Quiz. ...  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 06:54:01 pm »

Roland, when you get to the end of the test, uncheck the bottom box (just after you provide your birthdate) and it won't nag you for an email address. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.