Author Topic: The "ABCs of BBM": Round 965! (Rules in first post)  (Read 5603678 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
"ABCz of BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" word game: newest =milestone= 51,000 viewz!
« Reply #7370 on: September 25, 2006, 10:52:35 pm »
You might not be able to hear it (well, try really hard and you might) but I'm clappin' for your 51,800 views!! ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 01:13:20 am by Fran »
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Will-U

"ABCz" =acknowledgment= Thankful Playerz
« Reply #7371 on: September 25, 2006, 11:40:45 pm »
ABCz-ville Mayor's Acknowledgment

This is to acknowledge those thankful and real people Playerz -- (but sadly no administraitors) -- who are thoughtful and appreciative to acknowledge all of the entertainment, information and fun that this "game-plus" provides to so many people as participantz and/or viewerz and the recent record-breaking
50,000 viewz
of the
"ABCz of Brokeback Mountain"

Acknowledgers (alphabetically, of course)

Ann Marie

Charlie RT {X-BM-er; posted it at IMDB}

Clara

DeeDee

Dre!

Fran-E

Front-Ranger Lee

Juliette Montague {via p-mail}

Mandy {X-Mod; posted at her "dmmb" profile at IMDB}

Mrs. Mary Twist

Sheyne

Sparkle_Motion Stacey

Will-U {player not mayor}

Analogously, when Motown Records had its "25th Anniversary" #1 television special in 1983 (ironically, Jack Twist died later that year) -- who didn't see or doesn't know about Diana Ross & The Supremes televised reunion singing "Someday We'll Be Together" and Michael Jackson's debut of his eye-catching "Moonwalk" dance -- Berry Gordy, Jr., Motown's founder, etc., declared:  "This show is not about who left Motown but about who stayed and who returned"!  So, as the "ABCz of BBM" founder, etc., I'm prompted to state:  This game is not about who left the ABCz but who stayed and who returned! ;D

Will's ver' late-night "A" is "Adios!"

Years after that unforgettable everlasting Motown show, Gordy sold the company but never the legacy.  There are many reasons that I stayed here such as the intelligent and rewarding enjoyment, consistently and creatively contributing to that, and, of course, the people.  Starting with Fran and Ann and Sandy and Mandy and Dee and Lee, U know who U are as much more than just A-1 Playerz.  There are also many reasons known to me, and some known to U, for my long-considered decison to exit as a Player.  Let the "ABCz of BBM" game play on!   ;D

Gamely with
"411" postz,   
Mayor Will-ABC
ABCz-ville, The World

P.S.  Quite candidly, I was on the lookout for just 1 more (the one that "broke/back") out of a 100 bent  "straws" and I ver' E/Z-ly found it -- posted today! ??? 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 11:12:45 am by Fran »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
"B" is baa
« Reply #7372 on: September 26, 2006, 04:07:30 am »
The sheep did baa.

Offline memento

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • There But For Fortune
"C" is comfort
« Reply #7373 on: September 26, 2006, 08:32:27 am »
After Jack suggested going to Mexico, Ennis responded that they could use Don Wroe's cabin in November, which was cold comfort to Jack.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 08:42:26 am by Memento »

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
=appreciation= Will
« Reply #7374 on: September 26, 2006, 09:34:07 am »
Will, Will, Will,

By this time U know how I hate surprises, and yet U pull another one.  So while I attempt to collect my thoughts here, I am going to use this post to tell you "thank U."

Thank U for starting this incredibly addictive "ABCz of BBM" game, first over at IMDB's Brokeback Mountain Board and then here at BetterMost.  U know firsthand how much this game means to me and to so many other people, too.  I think U fine-tuned it just perfectly and, under ur care, direction, and maintenance, it certainly turned into a juggernaut.  There's no denying that!  As I've said before, this is no little thing that's happening here.  Anyone can look at the ABCz Answerz List and be impressed, so thank U for the time and effort U extended over several months with regard to this outstanding game.  It remains as ur "legacy".

Thank U also for leaving "ur" game in my care.  I'm going to try to make U proud. 

I wish U a happy life. 

Fran   
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:19:31 pm by Fran »

Offline Seépian

• Jr. Ranch Hand
"D" is dancing
« Reply #7375 on: September 26, 2006, 09:57:54 am »
Ennis Del Mar was not very good at the dancing.
Det ensomme liv under åben himmel og de rå men smukke omgivelser danner langsomt rammen om en ømhed mellem de to mænd.
The lonely life in the open air and those rough but beautiful surroundings slowly create a tenderness between the two men.

Offline Ellemeno

"E" is equal
« Reply #7376 on: September 26, 2006, 10:48:49 am »
The relationship of Ennis and Jack was not equal in the eyes of the law to that of Alma Jr. and Kurt.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 12:02:31 pm by Fran »

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
"F" is fiercely
« Reply #7377 on: September 26, 2006, 11:11:20 am »
Ennis fiercely gripped Alma's arm during the kitchen outing.

Offline Seépian

• Jr. Ranch Hand
"G" is gunshot
« Reply #7378 on: September 26, 2006, 11:42:05 am »

Ennis make one gunshot and the elk animal was dead.
Det ensomme liv under åben himmel og de rå men smukke omgivelser danner langsomt rammen om en ømhed mellem de to mænd.
The lonely life in the open air and those rough but beautiful surroundings slowly create a tenderness between the two men.

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
XXX - yen
« Reply #7379 on: September 26, 2006, 11:49:23 am »
Seépian, the word "yen" was played back in Round 64 by Tim (ProwlAmongUs), reply #1787.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 07:28:33 pm by Fran »