Author Topic: Celebrating Halloween  (Read 229137 times)

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2025, 04:56:01 pm »
My couch.





Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2025, 04:56:36 pm »
My coffee table.

The little figures were from a Halloween Advent calendar.  Instead of one a day, I opened them all so I could put them on display.  I've ordered little discs to see if I can use them as stands.



Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2025, 04:59:56 pm »
One of my end tables.





Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2025, 05:00:34 pm »
the other end table.  The "Crystal Ball" changes colors.




Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2025, 05:14:16 pm »
the kitchen



Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2025, 05:16:24 pm »
the kitchen



Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,712
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2025, 08:39:35 pm »
Thanks for the reminder to get out my few things. I'd already put out the fall flowers after the Equinox.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,712
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2025, 08:42:34 pm »


If it were me, I'd have moved the flat-screen before I took the picture.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline serious crayons

  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • *****
  • Posts: 24,548
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2025, 09:23:13 pm »
Wow, nice! Maybe you could set up a little side gig as a holiday decorator! I've never heard of one, but they might exist, and in any case I bet there'd be a market.


Offline CellarDweller

  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • ********
  • Posts: 43,092
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Celebrating Halloween
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2025, 12:08:33 pm »
If it were me, I'd have moved the flat-screen before I took the picture.


I actually had to move it to put up the decorations, and didn't think to keep it there before I took the pic.


Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!