Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492308 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Well,  my tent scene didn't progress like the one in BBM!   He was all surprized but politely declined.    After a while I had to fess up to him that I was gay.     He eventually turned to be bisexual and we ended up having alot of fun over the years.   Hell, he even joined me and a friend for some hot 3way action a few times.    But eventually after his kids were born, he decided to stay straight.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
So Brandon....he's hot...he's interested.....sounds like a golden opportunity to me!  :)  I'm guessing you're in the "I don't want to ruin the friendship" mentality.  Otherwise, I assume you'd be at his house right now.  ;)
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Brandon - lol, yeah he's just waiting for ya! I know a lot of times that that has happened. When my BF was 15, his friend out of nowhere asked him if he wanted to masterbate together, he declined, and then they never brought it up again.

David - HOT! Too bad about his kids and all! LOL j/k. So how are things with Paul??  ;)

EnnisDelMar

So Brandon....he's hot...he's interested.....sounds like a golden opportunity to me!  :)  I'm guessing you're in the "I don't want to ruin the friendship" mentality.  Otherwise, I assume you'd be at his house right now.  ;)

Well yeah sorta, he has a girlfriend too..and yeah don't want to ruin friendships.

I'd also rather have an older guy..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 12:07:43 am by EnnisDelMar »

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Mandy,   That guy was my "Ennis".   I eventually had to "quit" him.

As for Paul.... where have you been girl?     We are no longer the "Poster Boys" for BBM romance.   And that's all I'm going to say on that subject.

dmmb_Mandy

Nicole! Tsk,tsk, calling us uncivilized in another thread!  ;)

EnnisDelMar

Lol we are  ;D

dmmb_Mandy

David - I've been paper writing, that's where! And shit, I'm sorry! I understand the hush-hush-ness, it's all good.  :-*

And I say again, still no numbers on the masterbating question???

(Brandon - I know we are, and I'm proud  :D)

EnnisDelMar

Well this week I haven't at all actually, but usually umm like 6-10 times a week

Hmmm speaking of which....

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Mandy - again - I haven't heard you tossing out any numbers, lol!

And we are uncivilized, but proudly so!  :D

And Brandon....are you talking about a specific older guy, by any chance?  Lol....
   Cowboys do it better