Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492684 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
LOL!!!!!  That is hysterical rt!

I'm boring I guess....usually in bed.....but the shower works well too!  We girls are definitely more limited in where we can do it, that's for sure.  Damn you guys - you can pee anywhere, and now this too....

And I guess I would say as for numbers that it varies with me also depending on how my sex life is going at the time - but on average I'd say a few times a week maybe? I told you I get bitchy if I go too long, lol...

Juan - I love that:  "A for enthusiasm, D for technique"!!  I know a few guys that this applies to!!
   Cowboys do it better

rtprod

Once my friend was at the urinals, drunk, with his best bud from childhood.  They were out in some sports bar watering hole and his friend, "Rich" just turned to him, reached over out of nowhere and grabbed his dick!  LOL....!  

EnnisDelMar

:o I swear, all guys are at least bi..

rtprod

I swear, all guys are at least bi..

*not me*   ;)

dmmb_Mandy

Yeah I know it's not Jake, but it's JACK.

BTW - a little bit of teeth down there on girls can be nice, (I said a LITTLE).

Nicole - they may have the pee-anywhere-yank-anywhere ability, but we have MULTIPLE ORGASM. Mwahahaha.

RT - of course not you. You're Brandon's and only Brandon's.

EnnisDelMar

at least bi

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Wow - I'm starting to think so too Brandon, lol.  Now I want to pester my close (straight) guy friends to tell me if anything like this has occurred in their lives.

And Mandy - HAHAHA!!  So right - I feel sad for the boys that they can't have that experience, lol!
   Cowboys do it better

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
I'd also rather have an older guy..
Whoa nelly...how much older?   8)
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

rtprod

RT - of course not you. You're Brandon's and only Brandon's.

:-X

the matchmaker returns.

rt

EnnisDelMar

Ruffalo, what happened to those pics you were gonna post