Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492939 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Fake Jake is awesomely done...nobody explained Cyn's DP--I'm guessing "double play," but that's not real revealing.

You KNOW they won't sue--it just calls attention to the--er, item...

Peanut butter is nice, but when we gonna get MORE STOIRY! *(I know you've been producing very quickly; it's just we got to learn more...). I read 4--wrote you about it oo...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 12:46:07 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
DP =  Double Penetration.
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

EnnisDelMar

Well thanks for clearing that up

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Thanks for the "DP" translation; Mandy--going back 3 pages (I always am, because you guys are to quick), I don't think Stradlater would have gotten any where with her, anyway. Ya mean, they don't know about the peanutbutter chapter in China yet? Hard to believe...

yeah, I always write from experience, too...been a long time since I wrote anything (!)
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Jake must shave or trim his chest hair occasionally.   The amount of chest hair seems to change even in the legit publicity photos.   Either way, he looks good to me!   ;)

moremojo

Scott - Awesome! It's nice to be complimented hey? Was Mark any good at it too?
This is going to sound awful, but I actually don't remember Mark doing that to me--although he must have at some point. I do remember having fun with him.

Mark was a real sweetie, bless his heart. My fondest memory of him is lying in his bed beside him, holding hands and watching TV together. I am a man of simple pleasures, and those gentle, quiet moments get me the deepest.

Scott

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Hey Scott,

Very true!   So many people under-estimate the simple pleasure of non-sexual body contact.     Which is wonderful when we're not thinking of sex. Which is probably the other 23 hours a day!  LOL.   

Great visual you created there with the DP comment.   ;)

moremojo

Let's do a contest!  I'll be a judge.. ;D  J/K, that's cool, always good to know your skills are appreciated.  But if you were good at 22 don't see why you wouldn't be as good now.
Hi, Juan,

Your contest scenario makes me think of Empress Messalina competing with one lady of the evening to see which of these two Roman ladies was the more robust sexual partner. The idea of competing under your appraisal certainly sounds stimulating, though I would insist on being the Empress (or at least queen!).

As far as being good now, I certainly hope that is the case--just a little out of practice these days. Maybe it's like learning to ride a bicycle...one you've gotten a grip on it, you never let it go. ;)

Scott

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Riding....grip...?  Mrs. Carmichael are you trying to come on to me?

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

moremojo

Riding....grip...?  Mrs. Carmichael are you trying to come on to me?

Juan
Mmmm...maybe...uh...hmmmm (bashful Ennis here).

;D
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:14:02 pm by moremojo »