Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 492753 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Lol I'd just rather look at Heath than me  ;D

Lol, I agree with your sentiments, Brandon.  That's why I changed mine too..  I think my new avatar is now something more people can enjoy looking at!!! Especially me..  ;D
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

Ohh but I liked your pic, I like the graduation one too..you Reese lookalike you!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Ohh but I liked your pic, I like the graduation one too..you Reese lookalike you!

Hehehe... I don't want to fuel any more Reese talk, but there's this pic from my graduation where its reeeeally like her, but I ain't postin'.  ;D

C'mon, Brandon... look at that BODY..  very happy with the new avatar, thanks!!  Love yours too by the way - hey the drawing I'm hoping to do today is that one of Heath that was posted in here - of him reclining back on the pavement looking sexy as hell.  If i finish it today, I'll PM it to you, you Ennis-o-phile, you!!...  ;)
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

:D Please do!

Oh yeah you can draw him without the pants on if you want :P

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Sheyne as the poster of that picture I demand a copy to be PM'd to me as well!  Lol.  :laugh:
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
I'll work on the no-pants thing....lol.  Actually cause I work strictly from photos, i'd need some scale of reference or I might end up drawing it hopelessly out of scale..

Perhaps you could pose, as a guide or something??   ;D :o
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

rofl...uhhhh I ain't that easy  ;)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Sheyne as the poster of that picture I demand a copy to be PM'd to me as well!  Lol.  :laugh:

Of course!!! I actually wondered who the poster was, couldn't remember..  :P  Figured a seasoned Heath-lover would take no time in coming forward..  lol..  Was it Mandy that posted that ultra sexy pic of Jake in here as well?  The black and white pic of him sorta covering his face with his hand and looking all smouldering-like into the lens??  *fans self*  Cause that's the one on the cards after Heath..  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
rofl...uhhhh I ain't that easy  ;)

*pouts a little*  Was worth a shot.  :laugh:
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Sheyne - I demand, as your secret biatch, that you PM me the drawing as well - pants or no pants.