Brokeback Mountain: Our Community's Common Bond > Brokeback Mountain Open Forum

Old time resident returns

<< < (2/2)

CellarDweller:
Welcome back Rachel!  Thanks for the updates on your life!!  :)

It's good to see you back, and good luck with your procedure, and a fast recovery to you!

BlissC:
Thank you both! It's good to be back! I really should be getting myself organised for Wednesday because I've got to work tomorrow and so much to do to get things straight so my colleagues can keep my projects going while I'm off work so I don't get back to work to find total chaos, but I couldn't resist popping in here.

I can easily get totally absorbed in genealogy for hours! Yes, it always amazes me the number of children they had, but so sad that even into the 20th century so often they lose so many children at a young age.

Yes, I'll definitely keep you updated. I have a "rollermouse" that I can operate with either hand, and Dragon Dictate software, so I'll still be able to use the computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version