Author Topic: What Age Do You Act?  (Read 8591 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
What Age Do You Act?
« on: November 22, 2006, 05:07:25 am »
You Are 31 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Re: What Age Do You Act?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 07:44:45 am »
You Are 28 Years Old 

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. 

:D
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 08:12:28 am »
I don't know if this is good  :-\, but here we go

You Are 25 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 09:52:28 am »
I wish... :-\

You Are 21 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 09:57:59 am »
I wish, too.  23 was probably the best year of my life.  So is it wishful thinking, or do I really act way too young?  ;)

You Are 23 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

No more beans!

moremojo

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 10:22:21 am »
If only!:

You Are 23 Years Old 

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 01:19:44 am »
Fine, this is older than I am, but I guess that's a compliment!  ;D

You Are 29 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 01:24:50 am »
Oh HELL no!!!

God. I was just being honest. <blush>

You Are 8 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 01:26:32 am »
Oh HELL no!!!

:laugh: :laugh:  Good for you David!  ;D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 01:56:57 am »
I feel better now-thanks David  ;D

You Are 20 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Just because I want to make out at parties?? Is that so wrong?

Heathen

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 05:02:26 am »
Oh HELL no!!!

You Are 8 Years Old

David, you weird, sociopathic 8 year old!!

***You Are 33 Years Old***

What Age Do You Act?

I 'm glad to see I'm not older than my bones . Actually a bit younger!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 05:07:52 am by Ellemeno »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 05:08:50 am »

***You Are 33 Years Old***

Isabelle, until you showed up, i was the old lady in this thread at 31. :)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 05:24:24 am »
Isabelle, until you showed up, i was the old lady in this thread at 31. :)

But maybe you are indeed younger than me in age (I am 40).

Anyhow, just shows how mature I am  8) ::)
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 07:01:41 am »
But maybe you are indeed younger than me in age (I am 40).

Anyhow, just shows how mature I am  8) ::)

I'm 47 in Real Life. :)

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 09:59:58 am »
Oh HELL no!!!

You Are 8 Years Old

David, the more I get to know you through these quizes, the more I like you  :-*
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
    • myspace
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 06:06:35 pm »
Oh HELL no!!!

You Are 8 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

david i think thats just fucking cute as hell !
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline wulfar360

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon
    • myspace
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 06:10:24 pm »
You Are 14 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

david i agree with saucy the more youdo the quizes themore ilike you  =)
Sometimes it all still feels like a mass of dots               
but
more and more these days
I feel like we're all connected
and it's beautiful   
and funny
and good.

Aaron Davis Latter Days

"Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are  not"

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 06:52:07 pm »
You Are 34 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 08:18:40 pm »
usually abou 8, sometime 10, and maybe 25 when I give an art tour. I'm only 71; give me a litle time to grow up!
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 10:41:19 pm »
 :o :o :o

Apparently I act my real age!

You Are 20 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 08:28:13 pm »

You Are 26 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 02:46:21 am »
You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!

LOL I don't understand myself at all, and I'm still figuring out what I want..

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 03:22:52 pm »
You Act Like You Are 27 Years Old

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

What Age Do You Act?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 01:55:37 am »
You Act Like You Are 32 Years Old

You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

What Age Do You Act?

Not bad, considering this quiz takes place in a universe where people don't even seem to have children.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2009, 04:57:07 am »
You Act Like You Are 37 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Wow, I started this quiz in November 2006, and I was acting 31 years old back then.  I've aged 6 years in two and a half years.