Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2649989 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #3860 on: February 15, 2008, 08:01:30 am »
rotflmao!

that's great!    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #3861 on: February 15, 2008, 08:31:02 am »
They wouldn't do anything to offend the audience? What audience? cause everytime they have some 'family expert' from the right wingnuts on they offend me.....I dont' ever get an apology!

>:( >:( >:(

HUMPH!

(like if you were ok with discussing the Vagina Monologues at breakfast with your kids, you are gonna need smelling salts if you hear a 'blue' word... ::) ::) )

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #3862 on: February 15, 2008, 09:54:36 am »
They wouldn't do anything to offend the audience? What audience? cause everytime they have some 'family expert' from the right wingnuts on they offend me.....I dont' ever get an apology!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can say that twice and mean it.

This is a great idea folks, I could really see something like this happening, but how? We have the stories, they are all right here, how I wonder, do you do something like that.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3863 on: February 15, 2008, 09:56:06 am »
Regarding Jane Fonda (who lives in Georgia): Would you all say the "C" word and the "D" word are both something the censors should look at equally?

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3864 on: February 15, 2008, 09:56:48 am »

This is a great idea folks, I could really see something like this happening, but how? We have the stories, they are all right here, how I wonder, do you do something like that.

Well, you've got a great start by asking the question.  Go for it, you all.  :-*

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3865 on: February 15, 2008, 09:57:07 am »
Regarding Jane Fonda (who lives in Georgia): Would you all say the "C" word and the "D" word are both something the censors should look at equally?

"D" word?

Dyke, dick, doo doo?

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3866 on: February 15, 2008, 10:47:48 am »
Dyke I think is perfectly okay for lesbians to call themselves, but I am hesitant to use it. Kind of like African American and the version of the "N" word.

Dick is the word I was thinking about.

DooDoo I see nothing wrong with at all. My neice and nephews, then they were chaps, loved that word. And shit everyone uses the "S" word all the time. It is the irst word uttered in the movie version of BBM.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3867 on: February 15, 2008, 10:51:11 am »

>:( >:( >:(

HUMPH!

(like if you were ok with discussing the Vagina Monologues at breakfast with your kids, you are gonna need smelling salts if you hear a 'blue' word... ::) ::) )

Yeah, I want an apology from the network for that commercial they showed for a treatment for genital herpes while I was eating my supper last night. ...  :P

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3868 on: February 15, 2008, 11:13:39 am »
Yeah, I want an apology from the network for that commercial they showed for a treatment for genital herpes while I was eating my supper last night. ...  :P

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I want one for the Vagisil ointment commercial where the narrator talks to women about "that itch you can't scratch".

:P

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3869 on: February 15, 2008, 11:16:14 am »
Dyke I think is perfectly okay for lesbians to call themselves, but I am hesitant to use it. Kind of like African American and the version of the "N" word.