Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 538654 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #1150 on: January 06, 2007, 09:46:43 am »
No ... *raises hand* but yeah, like Marie said, it has to be the real deal  ;D

And I totally adored all the info you wanted about Ennis and Ellery! Was so good to read!!  ;D

Hee hee hee, I spent a lot of time thinking about Ellery's hair last night. Am I pathetic or what? LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1151 on: January 06, 2007, 09:51:26 am »
With the ban of Gels and creams on Airplanes,  men can't bring Shaving Creams (unless put in their checked baggage)  so I have seen a few guys with the old fashioned "Shaving Powder" cans.     Just like ol'Dad used to use!  Or Grand Dad if that is the case.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1152 on: January 06, 2007, 10:46:38 am »

And I totally adored all the info you wanted about Ennis and Ellery! Was so good to read!!  ;D

Me, too!! 

And, Leslie, if you're pathetic - so am I!! LOL!!  While grocery shopping this morning, I wondered - "Do E&E ever grocery shop together?" For some very strange reason, I find that idea very appealing.   :laugh:

Thanks - Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1153 on: January 06, 2007, 10:50:25 am »
uh oh, I guess those "Rapunzel" hair brushing chapters really got to you girls didn't they? muah hahahaha!

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #1154 on: January 06, 2007, 10:56:30 am »
Count me in!   Those Gillette razor commercials have some really hot guys in them.  And what is better than a hot guy in just a towel shaving so we can see him rubbing his sexy, kissable face?   

;D :-*

Right well I,m probably going to get shot for this, but although the guy in the pic has a great body I suppose, the sight of him with shaving foam all over his face does absolyutly nothing for me atall..sorry lol. I cant for the life of me see what is sexy about it.

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1155 on: January 06, 2007, 10:57:51 am »
Count me in!   Those Gillette razor commercials have some really hot guys in them.  And what is better than a hot guy in just a towel shaving so we can see him rubbing his sexy, kissable face?   

;D :-*

Woo Wee!!  Thanks, David - you're a treasure!  And those pictures reminded me ...

We recently had a Jeremy shaving scene, didn't we?  And Licky Nicky certainly found it very sexy!!!!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1156 on: January 06, 2007, 11:05:17 am »
Right well I,m probably going to get shot for this, but although the guy in the pic has a great body I suppose, the sight of him with shaving foam all over his face does absolyutly nothing for me atall..sorry lol. I cant for the life of me see what is sexy about it.

No shots will be fired.  LOL

It isn't the foam covered face thats hot, but the shaving act itself that is sexy.   I used to love watching my ex BF shave.    Then of course the smooooth face afterwards was so fine to kiss.   :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1157 on: January 06, 2007, 11:07:10 am »
oh yes! yes we did have a Jeremy and Nick shaving scene which ended in some Licky Nicky action!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1158 on: January 06, 2007, 11:12:05 am »
Me, too!! 

And, Leslie, if you're pathetic - so am I!! LOL!!  While grocery shopping this morning, I wondered - "Do E&E ever grocery shop together?" For some very strange reason, I find that idea very appealing.   :laugh:

Thanks - Marie

Didn't they go shopping together for groceries before their cookout party? They bought "too much food to eat" as I recall, including neopolitan ice cream.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1159 on: January 06, 2007, 11:12:50 am »
uh oh, I guess those "Rapunzel" hair brushing chapters really got to you girls didn't they? muah hahahaha!

They sure did, Louise.

L