Author Topic: Kerry's Komedy Klub  (Read 1211005 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Kerry's Komedy Klub
« Reply #1040 on: September 01, 2007, 02:28:02 am »
A blonde's car breaks down on the motorway one day. So she eases it over
onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens the
trunk . Out jump two men in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle
where they stand facing the oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats
and exposing their naked bodies.Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in the history
of this highway, occurs. It's not very long before a police car shows up.

The cop, clearly enraged, runs toward the blonde of the disabled vehicle
yelling : "What the heck is going on here ?"

"My car broke down," says the blonde calmly.

"Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road ?" asks the cop.

And she said,  ::)

"Oh, those are my emergency flashers !!"
   :laugh:
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #1041 on: September 01, 2007, 03:26:17 am »
Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to
go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under
the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check."

"Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog Spike. He won't bother you. But,
whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!"

"I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he
discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he had ever seen. But, just
as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman
go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant
yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain
himself any longer and yelled,

"Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!"

See, men just don't listen !
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:35:35 am by dot-matrix »

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1042 on: September 01, 2007, 09:26:52 am »

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline pettifogger

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Just passin through
« Reply #1043 on: September 01, 2007, 05:22:00 pm »
One dark night outside a small town in Alberta, a fire started inside the local sausage plant and in a blink of an eye it exploded into massive flames. The alarm went out to all the fire departments from miles around. When the volunteer fire fighters appeared on the scene, the sausage company president rushed to the fire chief and said, "All of our secret formulas are in the vault in the center of the plant. They must be saved and I will give $50,000.00 to the fire department thatbrings them out intact."

But the roaring flames held the firefighters off. Soon more fire departments had to be called in as the situation became desperate. As the firemen arrived, the president shouted out that the offer was now $100,000.00 to the fire department who could bring out the company's secret files.

From the distance, a lone siren was heard as another fire truck came into sight. It was the nearby Mundare Rural Township Volunteer Fire Department, composed mainly of Ukrainian men over the age of 65. To everyone's amazement, the little rundown fire engine, operated by these Ukrainians, passed all the newer sleeker engines parked outside the plant... and drove straight into the middle of the inferno.

Outside the other firemen watched as the Ukrainian old timers jumped off and began to fight the fire with a performance and effort never before witnessed in the area. Within a short time, the Mundare Ukrainians had extinguished the fire and saved the secret formulas.

The grateful sausage company president joyfully announced that for such a superhuman feat he was upping the reward to $200,000.00, and walked over to personally thank each of the brave, though elderly Ukrainian firefighters.

The local TV news reporters rushed in after capturing the event on film asking, "What are you going to do with all that money?"

"Vell," said Metro Sputski, the 70 year old fire chief, "Da furst ting ve gonna do is feex da brakes on dat focking truck!!!"
You and I are travelers just passing through this earth

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #1044 on: September 01, 2007, 09:35:04 pm »
Why did the chicken cross the road?
As answered by some well-known people:

MOSES: And God came down from the Heavens, and he said unto the Chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

FOX MULDER: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross the road before you believe it?

RICHARD NIXON: The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road.

JERRY SEINFELD: Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask "What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place, anyway?"

SIGMUND FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released the Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents and balance your checkbook.

OLIVER STONE: The question is not, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Rather, it is, "Who was crossing the road at the same time, whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing?"

CHARLES DARWIN: Chickens, over a great period of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road and that was good enough for us.

NICCOLO MACHIAVELLI: The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends on your frame of reference.

BUDDHA: Asking this question denies your own chicken nature.

RALPH WALDO EMERSON:
The chicken did not cross the road; it transcended it.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain.

COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one?

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #1045 on: September 01, 2007, 09:36:26 pm »
A cat dies and goes to Heaven.

God meets him at the gate and says: "You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you desire, all you have to do is ask."

The cat says,"Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors."

God says, " Say no more." And instantly a fluffy pillow appears.

A few days later, 6 mice are killed in a tragic accident and go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer He made the cat.

The mice said."all our life we've had to run. We've been chased by cats,dogs, and even women with brooms. If we could only have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run any more."

God says, "say no more." And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.

About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently nudges him awake and asks, "How are you doing? Are you happy here?"

The cat yawns and stretches and says."Oh, I've never been happier in my life. And those meals on wheels you've been sending over are the Best!"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #1046 on: September 01, 2007, 09:47:07 pm »

http://www.veryfunnyads.com/

Very funny site.....

Beautiful mind

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 02, 2007, 01:22:24 am »
"Vell," said Metro Sputski, the 70 year old fire chief, "Da furst ting ve gonna do is feex da brakes on dat focking truck!!!"

:laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:       :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #1048 on: September 02, 2007, 08:52:20 am »

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1049 on: September 02, 2007, 12:13:13 pm »

THE PERFECT DRESS

Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her  excitement -- not even her parents' nasty divorce.

Her mother had found  the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed  mother-of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new  young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother! Jennifer asked  her step mom to exchange it, but she refused. "Absolutely not. I look  like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it," she replied.

Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, "Never mind sweetheart.  I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day."   A few days later, they went shopping and did find another gorgeous  dress.  When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "Aren't you  going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion  where you could wear it."

Her mother just smiled and r eplied, "Of course I do, dear. I'm wearing  it to the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding."
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~