Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955642 times)

Bryan

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1040 on: March 01, 2007, 07:12:35 pm »
Hey Bry! Get much snow downtown? Got me at least a foot's worth ta shovel later. Neighbours 've been shovelin away, but the wind's too strong fer my taste. Had me some trouble gettin up the slope a my driveway - sheer ice under that snow.

Gonna be takin the day off tamarow fer report cards. Prob'ly be public transitin it in ta get ma preperations in.

There must be 4" of snow on my balcony rail with plenty of dogs playing in the park. So, it's not that baad! I walked home from work and it was quite beautiful! It's not that cold. The snow is very heavy and yes, your right the wind is a little harsh.

Are you REALLY going to do report cards or are you going to leave it til Monday morning around 5am? hmmm

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1041 on: March 01, 2007, 07:15:59 pm »
Are you REALLY going to do report cards or are you going to leave it til Monday morning around 5am? hmmm

Well, they were due this past Monday ... actually they're due the week of ... endin tamarow, but yea, they won't be finished in just one day.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Bryan

« Reply #1042 on: March 01, 2007, 07:18:24 pm »
Well, they were due this past Monday ... actually they're due the week of ... endin tamarow, but yea, they won't be finished in just one day.

So, that's a yes...I knew it! naughty, naughty >:( >:(

Bryan

« Reply #1043 on: March 01, 2007, 07:21:54 pm »
On that note, I'm going to threw myself into the tub and soak my ole bones. Sitting here in my unmentionables have my chicken legs a little chilled. Later, gater....

injest

« Reply #1044 on: March 01, 2007, 07:43:02 pm »
There must be 4" of snow on my balcony rail with plenty of dogs playing in the park. So, it's not that baad! I walked home from work and it was quite beautiful! It's not that cold. The snow is very heavy and yes, your right the wind is a little harsh.

Monday at 5!! (He told me that they werent due til next week!!)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1045 on: March 01, 2007, 07:55:30 pm »
Hey Jess, get yer new computer yet?

Make the bean salad yet?

Gonna try Bryan's special du jour (the recipe's still in the recyclin bin) - good eats!!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #1046 on: March 01, 2007, 08:29:31 pm »
hi sheriff Roland what up in here

any good eats?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1047 on: March 01, 2007, 08:32:43 pm »
hi sheriff Roland what up in here

any good eats?

Ain't never had any complaints bout the "good" part a the eats.

Got a new special each and every day. Taday's "Chicken Breast Cubes served with quarters of mushrooms in a creamy white sauce, on a bed a rice, and sweet peas on the side is a real tasty treat. real rich too (cream wise). Ya hungry?

Offline Zander

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No reins on me.
« Reply #1048 on: March 02, 2007, 06:55:07 am »
MMMm Could Andy rustle me up some of that bean salad and a coffee?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1049 on: March 02, 2007, 07:48:18 am »
G'mornin Zander

Hope yer enjoyin yer bean salad. Ya know the coffee's bottomless all you can drink. (just remembered yer bottomeless comment from last time!)