Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955738 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1160 on: March 17, 2007, 06:03:07 am »
5 in the morning and no Sheriff?? what the heck is that about?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1161 on: March 17, 2007, 07:43:08 am »
5 in the morning and no Sheriff?? what the heck is that about?

As you could tell by some a ma postings, I got up at the time ya all went ta bed (as has been the case lately) Even got up earlier than the day before, cause I missed ya all by less than 15 minutes then too!! But you went ta bed earlier than the previous day, and history repeated itself! Then I returned ta bed fer three hours this mornin. But I'm up now!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 09:38:37 am by Sheriff Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1162 on: March 17, 2007, 07:47:27 am »
must be nice to just sleep and get up whenever you feel like it...not like poor me; having to work all hours....*sigh*....poor Jess...so overworked...

:laugh: :laugh:

(couldn't even say that without laughing at myself....)

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1163 on: March 17, 2007, 07:54:55 am »
must be nice to just sleep and get up whenever you feel like it...not like poor me; having to work all hours....*sigh*....poor Jess...so overworked...

:laugh: :laugh:

(couldn't even say that without laughing at myself....)

Well I did read the last pages in the store, so I'm quite aware a yer views a the value of a good (satisfyin) hard day's labour. So - no sympathy from this devil!

Otherwise, who's doin yer chores taday?

(BTW, found it int'restin how Dennis and you manipulate Jeff inta openin up. Sounds like a grand symphony)
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1164 on: March 17, 2007, 08:21:09 am »
Got ourselves a coupl'a inches a snow here in TO (Toronto) too. Guess I get t a take advantage a not havin ta shovel earlier than expected - actually believed that we had done with the snow fer this year!

Still, this gives me an opportunity ta display both the snowy looks out my front door (a foot off the floor) and an early look-see at Thelma, Louise & Jess - didn't ya say ya wanted ta see em grow from barely root size? (They've actually grown mor'n an inch in the past week)

injest

« Reply #1165 on: March 17, 2007, 08:22:48 am »
Well I did read the last pages in the store, so I'm quite aware a yer views a the value of a good (satisfyin) hard day's labour. So - no sympathy from this devil!

Otherwise, who's doin yer chores taday?

(BTW, found it int'restin how Dennis and you manipulate Jeff inta openin up. Sounds like a grand symphony)

not sure what you mean by this....I am reading it as you being diapproving. You think we are mistreating Jeff? I think it is a good thing that he learns to talk about things that bother him...we are not plotting against him.

injest

« Reply #1166 on: March 17, 2007, 08:24:56 am »
Got ourselves a coupl'a inches a snow here in TO (Toronto) too. Guess I get t a take advantage a not havin ta shovel earlier than expected - actually believed that we had done with the snow fer this year!

Still, this gives me an opportunity ta display both the snowy looks out my front door (a foot off the floor) and an early look-see at Thelma, Louise & Jess - didn't ya say ya wanted ta see em grow from barely root size? (They've actually grown mor'n an inch in the past week)

HEY!! that must be Jess on the left there! LOL!!

cool pic....I would like a little snow I think...we rarely get much at all. It is so pretty when it is new!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1167 on: March 17, 2007, 08:36:19 am »
not sure what you mean by this....I am reading it as you being diapproving. You think we are mistreating Jeff? I think it is a good thing that he learns to talk about things that bother him...we are not plotting against him.

Not at all disapprovin - just sayin ya seem ta know how ta have 'em open up, and ya seem ta be workin in tandem - you & Dennis (like a grand performance) ta achieve the objective of givin him an outlet.

BTW, as I recall, both Thelma & Louise are tall specimen, so think a yerself as the one on the right  :laugh:

Just took me another photo - of a special plant - gonna post it in 1 000 + post club thread - be a few minutes in readyin it.

injest

« Reply #1168 on: March 17, 2007, 08:38:07 am »
man I would like to go back to bed myself...and I DID go to bed last night at a decent hour!!

gotta head out pretty soon though...I am going off to a horse show with a friend...it is a small one so we are just planning on having fun and goofing around. And I did D's yesterday...he is gonna do mine this morning!

boy, I can see who's side YOU are on here.... ::)

injest

« Reply #1169 on: March 17, 2007, 08:39:42 am »
Not at all disapprovin - just sayin ya seem ta know how ta have 'em open up, and ya seem ta be workin in tandem - you & Dennis (like a grand performance) ta achieve the objective of givin him an outlet.

BTW, as I recall, both Thelma & Louise are tall specimen, so think a yerself as the one on the right  :laugh:

Just took me another photo - of a special plant - gonna post it in 1 000 + post club thread - be a few minutes in readyin it.

well I AM short...so it fits!! LOL!