Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 955508 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #1320 on: April 10, 2007, 07:07:21 pm »
Did you see yesterday's "He Smiled" post? looks a lot like a teacher's boyfriend.

And in other teacher news - another one was suppose ta go ta Myrtle beach fer the easter weekend - ended up in Washington instead, and like I warned her - it was c-o-o-o-l-d

BTW what time you leaving fer town taday (somebody asked me what town you guys went to - all I could remember was schrivport - was I right?)

18 back
41 back

nope didn't see he smiled...be right back!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1321 on: April 10, 2007, 07:09:27 pm »
a 31 year old teacher at an elementary school(1-3) here passed out and died in her classroom this week!

poor woman! they say she had diabetes and didn't know it...how strange

That's real hard to believe - are they gonna do a biopsy? There's gotta be more to the story - she should have had other 'attacks' before this deadly one, I'd think!

16 back
39 back
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #1322 on: April 10, 2007, 07:10:33 pm »
Did you see yesterday's "He Smiled" post? looks a lot like a teacher's boyfriend.

And in other teacher news - another one was suppose ta go ta Myrtle beach fer the easter weekend - ended up in Washington instead, and like I warned her - it was c-o-o-o-l-d

BTW what time you leaving fer town taday (somebody asked me what town you guys went to - all I could remember was schrivport - was I right?)

18 back
41 back

about 7 here (45 minutes) no we are not gonna go all the way to Shreveport...Who was asking?

injest

« Reply #1323 on: April 10, 2007, 07:12:12 pm »
That's real hard to believe - are they gonna do a biopsy? There's gotta be more to the story - she should have had other 'attacks' before this deadly one, I'd think!

16 back
39 back

thats what we were saying....I have never heard of someone just dying from diabetes without going thru other stuff first. like I said 'weird'

hard for those kids though

oops: modified instead of quoted! - sorry
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 07:16:48 pm by Sheriff Roland »

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1324 on: April 10, 2007, 07:14:10 pm »
about 7 here (45 minutes) no we are not gonna go all the way to Shreveport...Who was asking?

One a the guys at Bryan's Easter dinner - has relatives in Texas (I think). Said he'd been in East Texas just last week (or a couple a weeks ago). Told him you lived on a farm pretty far from any kinda civilization - that the boys did go from time to time in a gay bar in Shriveport.

16 back
38 back
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1325 on: April 10, 2007, 07:17:17 pm »
thats what we were saying....I have never heard of someone just dying from diabetes without going thru other stuff first. like I said 'weird'

hard for those kids though

Horrible!

15 back
37 back

injest

« Reply #1326 on: April 10, 2007, 07:18:35 pm »
One a the guys at Bryan's Easter dinner - has relatives in Texas (I think). Said he'd been in East Texas just last week (or a couple a weeks ago). Told him you lived on a farm pretty far from any kinda civilization - that the boys did go from time to time in a gay bar in Shriveport.

16 back
38 back

you were discussing ME at Easter dinner??  :P

man! I don't know what to think about that! LOL!!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1327 on: April 10, 2007, 07:20:13 pm »
Well Bryan's quite aware of our frienship, and I guess he brought it up.

14 back
36 back

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #1328 on: April 10, 2007, 07:22:38 pm »
Did you notice - I only realized it this evening myself - Phillips's closed down the "Great Finds" child board - Move the remaining threads onto "Anything Goes"

12 back
35 back

injest

« Reply #1329 on: April 10, 2007, 07:25:22 pm »
still had to be better than OUR Easter dinner conversation...by the time we sat down no one was speaking to anyone else!  :-X :laugh: :laugh:

(I LIKE Bryan)

I wish he had not deleted his account.... :'( :'(

It is not fair! You still get to talk to him and I dont!