Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 957258 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #3900 on: September 30, 2007, 09:11:22 am »
good morning, Roland!

I think they killed that poor goose!  :(

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3901 on: September 30, 2007, 09:17:19 am »
good morning, Roland!

I think they killed that poor goose!  :(

This a reference to your niece's "goose scramble" (which I had no idea what it meant) or somethin else (I still don't understand what you mean ...)

Met up with this lady who usta supply us with cookies for Cora, on my way back from the groceries this morning. She asked whatever happened to Pitou ... Walks by the front yard every so often and hadn't seen anything a the new dog.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3902 on: September 30, 2007, 09:21:20 am »
This a reference to your niece's "goose scramble" (which I had no idea what it meant) or somethin else (I still don't understand what you mean ...)

Met up with this lady who usta supply us with cookies for Cora, on my way back from the groceries this morning. She asked whatever happened to Pitou ... Walks by the front yard every so often and hadn't seen anything a the new dog.

aww. I sure wish that had gone thru.  :-\

yep was referring to the goose scramble. They get all the kids that are under 5 out there and release three geese with ribbons on their necks...the kids chase the geese and get the ribbons for prizes.

injest

« Reply #3903 on: September 30, 2007, 10:01:18 am »

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3904 on: September 30, 2007, 10:12:46 am »
OK you got my attention - might this be anyone we know?
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #3905 on: September 30, 2007, 02:00:36 pm »
 ;D

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3906 on: September 30, 2007, 04:12:35 pm »
;D

That doesn't answer the question ...

injest

« Reply #3907 on: September 30, 2007, 04:22:05 pm »
no that isn't anyone we know..I just know you like the mechanical bull.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #3908 on: September 30, 2007, 04:38:38 pm »
Bryan gave me the "Ugly Betty" DVD of the complete first season today. He recomended I watch the episode calle "Secretary's Day" cause in it, Betty rides a mechanical medieval horse.

Also received (yesterday) the Brokeback pilgrimage dvd put together by a couple from Texas (who also did the pilgrimage), BBM-Cat and U/L Flyer on which I finally get to see my mechanical cow ride at the "Ranchman" in Calgary. My first ride lasted near 15 seconds, my second, barely 7 seconds (I was riding faster than the cow was moving!  :laugh: - not pretty).

I don't get where you and Bryan think that I'm such a big fan of mechanical cows!

injest

« Reply #3909 on: September 30, 2007, 04:43:16 pm »
Bryan gave me the "Ugly Betty" DVD of the complete first season today. He recomended I watch the episode calle "Secretary's Day" cause in it, Betty rides a mechanical medieval horse.

Also received (yesterday) the Brokeback pilgrimage dvd put together by a couple from Texas (who also did the pilgrimage), BBM-Cat and U/L Flyer on which I finally get to see my mechanical cow ride at the "Ranchman" in Calgary. My first ride lasted near 15 seconds, my second, barely 7 seconds (I was riding faster than the cow was moving!  :laugh: ). - not pretty.

I don't get where you and Bryan think that I'm such a big fan of mechanical cows!

well I was just remembering that you liked the LAST picture of the young man with the bull (MECHANICAL BULL) that I posted and was making the joke that you liked the bull when in fact you were enjoying the young man...not the bull.

I don't know why Bryan thinks anything about the bull...