Author Topic: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill  (Read 973319 times)

injest

Re: The Studs 'n Spurs Bar & Grill
« Reply #2850 on: July 06, 2007, 10:25:01 pm »
I like sherbert  :) (and sweet potatoes!!)

glad Evan is feeling better.

have you done any more planning on the Alberta trip? It is getting awful close!

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2851 on: July 06, 2007, 10:28:13 pm »
I like sherbert  :) (and sweet potatoes!!)

glad Evan is feeling better.

have you done any more planning on the Alberta trip? It is getting awful close!

Sent the money today for the horse ride/meal/hayride evening and I had a look at fritz's collection a Alberta pics he took last month, but no - I haven't made a list a the places I'm hopin ta see.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2852 on: July 06, 2007, 10:34:03 pm »
Sent the money today for the horse ride/meal/hayride evening and I had a look at fritz's collection a Alberta pics he took last month, but no - I haven't made a list a the places I'm hopin ta see.

hee hee!! Roland on a hoss!! Someone BETTER get a picture! you ever rode before?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2853 on: July 06, 2007, 10:34:48 pm »
What about you? What have you been up to taday?

Saw you were checkin out today's pics in 'My Great White North' - gettin tired a the same ol same ol? Those two new daylilies look similar (but not as special) as the other recent daylilies, do they!
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

injest

« Reply #2854 on: July 06, 2007, 10:36:20 pm »
Fritz made me laugh....I was looking at the one page with the sunrise and I was thinking "HEY it is JUST like the start of the movie" and in the VERY next post he wrote "imagine a note from a guitar here"!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

great pics...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2855 on: July 06, 2007, 10:37:59 pm »
hee hee!! Roland on a hoss!! Someone BETTER get a picture! you ever rode before?

Yup! Twice before.

Once when I was 4 or 5 years old and again about 12 years ago. I'm sure I won't look comf'table like Ennis on a horse, but that don't matter none. It's just somethin I wanna do.

injest

« Reply #2856 on: July 06, 2007, 10:39:02 pm »
What about you? What have you been up to taday?

Saw you were checkin out today's pics in 'My Great White North' - gettin tired a the same ol same ol? Those two new daylilies look similar (but not as special) as the other recent daylilies, do they!

they are not same old though are they? like I said before I rarely see daylilies around here and they are all orange...or those waxy Easter lilies you see in the stores around Easter...I am just amazed at the colors.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2857 on: July 06, 2007, 10:40:13 pm »
Hi Karen (see you lurkin there)

Hey whad'ya all think a my new avatar? - I know the pic's from last summer but I don't think I have anything more recent.

injest

« Reply #2858 on: July 06, 2007, 10:41:21 pm »
Yup! Twice before.

Once when I was 4 or 5 years old and again about 12 years ago. I'm sure I won't look comf'table like Ennis on a horse, but that don't matter none. It's just somethin I wanna do.

Oh you will be fine! Everyone looks good horseback!!

and it will be SO much fun....I am a little jealous... :-\

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
« Reply #2859 on: July 06, 2007, 10:47:39 pm »
they are not same old though are they? like I said before I rarely see daylilies around here and they are all orange...or those waxy Easter lilies you see in the stores around Easter...I am just amazed at the colors.

What if I sent you a catalog?

What if I took a picture a the 2 pages where they have all 28 'new releases' pictures a daylilies. This is the catalog from the people who sold me Telma, Louise & Jess - BTW, that variey's got a name: 'Sabine Baur' daylily - just in case you were wonderin ...