Author Topic: No one seems to know my name!  (Read 11310 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: No one seems to know my name!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 07:45:57 am »
Hiya Mandy!

I find it helpful when people put their name under their Avatar picture.   Unless of course your name is part of your screen name!     (um, like mine)    ::)

Quite a few people use avatars of Jake or Heath (which is great) but when the screen name doesn't yield a clue to the persons name or sex, then it starts getting confusing.   ???

Know how when you see a litter of kittens or puppies and you want to know their sex?  You pick them up and flip them over to look!      That might get awkward to do in New York at the Brunch!     He he he!      Just kidding!   From what I've seen so far from Avatars we have a good looking group, male and female.    :-*

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 09:31:51 am »
LOL I've gotten a lot of littleguitar's lately so I just wanted to say, hello I'm Mandy   ::)

LOL  how's this for avatar text?   :laugh:
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 09:48:23 am »
Hey, maybe we should all put our names under our avatars like newly appointed Moderator Chris does?
Although, I like being called Sparkle. It makes me feel fancy.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 12:29:20 pm »
LOL I've gotten a lot of littleguitar's lately so I just wanted to say, hello I'm Mandy   ::)

LOL  how's this for avatar text?   :laugh:

LOL nice Andrew, good idea!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 01:09:31 pm »
Hey, my bizarro-world Mandy  :-*

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 02:10:47 pm »
Hey Mandy baby, how you doing? It's been awhile!  :)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 05:22:46 pm »
Stacey, (or Sparkle  :)), LOL, no you're not the retarded half-sister. No worries about not noticing it earlier. Happens to the best of us.

Mandy - I'm good  ;D How did all your school work go?? I finished exams last week *YES!* and I get my marks back tomorrow *nervous & excited*. We both graduate soon, that's perdy cool  :)

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 07:11:28 pm »

We both graduate soon, that's perdy cool  :)

So you'll both be on here full-time after you graduate then, hunh?!   :laugh: :laugh:
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 07:20:23 pm »
Yeah, I know I've been largely absent for the past several days, not posting much, reading a little (traveling up and down the east coast can take a lot out of me), but I didn't forget your name, Mandy!

But that is funny and strange...I wonder if we are out of touch somehow with each other? I know someone talked this morning about the slowdown in traffic. Some people haven't shown their faces for a while (again not that I should really know, or say anything, since I'm kinda guilty too), like where is Moni? Daniel? Kelda?

Me too. Partly it'll be because nothing much has been happening in BBM World. No new DVD or Oscar scandal. I've been doing a lot of other stuff, but I still think of you all as friends - especially the ones I plan to see in August-September, in Vancouver/Bellingham? Seattle and SF.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 07:23:57 pm by Shuggy »

vkm91941

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 07:27:07 pm »
Hey Mandy, the sign out front says BetterMost, not Cheers...everybody isn't supposed to know your
name around here   ;)