Author Topic: Please Welcome Your Newest Moderator: slayers_creek_oth  (Read 15090 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Becks
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2006, 06:56:13 pm »
And this is where the really naughty folks and trolls end-up.  Chris - Vic & Elle already know this, but you really have to keep an eye on Becks...she's trouble!  She looks all sweet and innocent, but Phillip's had to threaten her with the dungeon a number of times.

She keeps trying to turn all the conversations into threads about Jake and his beardy-beard named Dill, and we just can't have that.  I'm sure you have the key to the dungeon?  It should be in the pocket of your cape...

Yeah I don't like it down there. It smells weird and it is damp. I did make a few rat friends who promised to break me free but then I got sidetracked by someother folks playing the harmonica and singin'. I am kinda getting used to it down here, but surely Chan should come down here to, I mean she is always talking about Jake and Dill, atleast I made a thread so we could talk about him and other pollution. So send me a friend down here cause; "I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me"...well apart from waaaaaaaaaaaaay to friendly fellow prisoners. :laugh: Plus if Chan comes down here we can reinact the Billy Ray Cyrus play!
Why am I asking for people to come down here? Surely I should be begging to come out? Ah I can just bribe Chris to let me out, after all the newest are the weakest! Or I could talk to momma and get her to release me so me and her can go fishin' with that nice Mr. Twist!

All right, but we're keeping an eye on you (and FuzzyChaney too)!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
Re: Please Welcome Your Newest Moderator: slayers_creek_oth
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2006, 05:37:59 am »
It's not my fault... I feel so lost cos they took BBM off circuit here and I'm only getting my DVD in about two weeks. I don't feel free to make a comment incase it's wrong since I have no direct reference. (Alright, end of my sob story, back to congratulating Chris).
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!