Author Topic: TubeTV  (Read 2052 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
TubeTV
« on: May 29, 2007, 04:20:20 pm »
Hi Buds, I haven't been here for a while, but I came across this free software and thought of our early days together, when there are links and links to videos on YouTube. Many people had questions about how to download something from there to personal enjoyment.

I came across TubeTV ( http://www.chimoosoft.com/products/tubetv/ ) and it does exactly that. For now I think it's only for those on the Mac, so sorry PC friends, I'll keep looking to see if there is something like it for you. Basically, it downloads the flash file from YouTube, extract the video and save it as in a format that you can play in QuickTime, iTunes, and can be downloaded to you video iPod. You will need a copy of the latest QuickTime and you probably need to download Perian plug-in for your QuickTime. The links are all there, so just follow the instruction and enjoy.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

injest

Re: TubeTV
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 12:37:43 am »
Hi Buds, I haven't been here for a while, but I came across this free software and thought of our early days together, when there are links and links to videos on YouTube. Many people had questions about how to download something from there to personal enjoyment.

I came across TubeTV ( http://www.chimoosoft.com/products/tubetv/ ) and it does exactly that. For now I think it's only for those on the Mac, so sorry PC friends, I'll keep looking to see if there is something like it for you. Basically, it downloads the flash file from YouTube, extract the video and save it as in a format that you can play in QuickTime, iTunes, and can be downloaded to you video iPod. You will need a copy of the latest QuickTime and you probably need to download Perian plug-in for your QuickTime. The links are all there, so just follow the instruction and enjoy.

how cool! Thank you sir!!