Author Topic: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?  (Read 47776 times)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2006, 05:06:15 pm »
Well, yes I did, BUT just you remember Jr that the apple does not fall far from the tree....LOVE Mom

"Shot a Coyote, big son of a bitch; balls on him the size of apples." I guess them apples don't fall far from the tree after all! ;D Jr.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:10:01 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2006, 03:03:30 pm »
Yes! Hi, although I'm not really new. I just decided to stop lurking and start posting!
I'm another european (belgian) brokeback mountain fan (worshipper? believer? addict?). It's just nice to be here...where people do right by you.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2006, 10:36:17 pm »
Yes! Hi, although I'm not really new. I just decided to stop lurking and start posting!
I'm another european (belgian) brokeback mountain fan (worshipper? believer? addict?). It's just nice to be here...where people do right by you.

Excellent - it's always great to see lurkers turn into posters!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2006, 02:35:52 am »

Welcome to Chez Tremblay!  :)

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2006, 12:19:43 pm »
WELCOME! I'm from Belgium too!

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2006, 02:02:36 pm »
Hi Jude, nice to know you!
I should get a nice BBM picture and signature line to smarten up my posts, I know. Still working on that. Love your picture though.
Did you know Donnie Darko is on tv next week? (Canvas wednesday 31th may) I haven't seen that film, have you?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 02:06:16 pm by belbbmfan »

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2006, 03:52:55 pm »
Yeah, that was/is me...  I miss my big blue bouncing signature smiley too.   >:(

I've been lurking on this board trying to get my sea-legs here.  IMDB's board is fading away.  Apparently many people have moved here, and I am trying to get the hang of navigating this system.  Haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet ???

Hello to anyone else that recognizes me, I feel many of you are like old friends I haven't seen in some time!  Haven't quite figured out how to find everybody I enjoyed seeing at IMDB, but if you enjoyed any of my contributions to IMDB, I would love to hear from you! :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 04:07:55 pm by bjblakeslee »
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2006, 04:27:12 pm »
well, I've been lurking here for a couple of months. Only made a couple of posts so you talked me into it.

most of you probably know me though as Balrog20-resurrected over on IMDB

Hi to you CoyotePiper! 
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2006, 07:44:08 pm »
Hi Jude, nice to know you!
I should get a nice BBM picture and signature line to smarten up my posts, I know. Still working on that.
I like the one you have!!

Did you know Donnie Darko is on tv next week? (Canvas wednesday 31th may) I haven't seen that film, have you?
Hi! I have seen Donnie Darko (got the DVD). I think..  I think.. I have to see it again. Kind of didn't understand anything at all..... ??? :laugh:  I'll check it out again on Canvas!

So, are you more a Jake or a Heath kind of person?

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2006, 04:49:05 am »
So, are you more a Jake or a Heath kind of person?

Hi Jude,
Heath! From all the interviews I've read, he just seems such a relaxed kind of guy. Maybe it's because he's Australian. And the way he became Ennis and made all of us care so much about his character, (even though this was a man who could be very aggressive), that sure tells you something about what an intelligent and sensitive guy Heath must be.
Guess you're also a 'Heath kind of person', right?? ;D