Author Topic: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?  (Read 47794 times)

Offline katieljb

• Don't Say Much
    • Katie's Myspace
Re: Can We Get the New People to Say Hi?
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 10:10:25 pm »
Hi, everyone. 

I've been registered here for a couple of weeks now, at the suggestion of Mike (you-bet).  We had a video collaboration that he posted on here, so I decided to check out the response.

Just wanted to say hi, and that I think this is a great board.

Hope to talk to some of you in the near future!  :)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 10:15:25 pm »
Hi, everyone. 

I've been registered here for a couple of weeks now, at the suggestion of Mike (you-bet).  We had a video collaboration that he posted on here, so I decided to check out the response.

Just wanted to say hi, and that I think this is a great board.

Hope to talk to some of you in the near future!  :)

Welcome!   ;D

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 10:17:47 pm »
Welcome Katie!  It's a great board.  You can check out all the great conversations here and join the ones you are interested.

Video collaboration?  Where?   I want to check out.  :)

Offline katieljb

• Don't Say Much
    • Katie's Myspace
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 10:21:13 pm »
Welcome Katie!  It's a great board.  You can check out all the great conversations here and join the ones you are interested.

Video collaboration?  Where?   I want to check out.  :)

Hey, i'll make sure to join some conversations.  The video is "Renouncement", it's at youtube, as well as my other videos.

Here's the link:

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 11:56:55 pm »
Hi all new people! I remember you too former Balrog (sp?) and am glad to see you here! And Stefanie, I remember you from IMDb too. Chris, OMG it's soon!! Well, the book I was going to send you wouldn't be much help unless your wife is in labor for long enough for it to get there, so never mind! Nothing can prepare you for it, really. But I hope you guys did your classes and won't take no bullshit from them doctors!

I've been much more off than on here this week, and the past couple weeks I guess, which i STILL hate, but sometimes you gotta get some sleep, and deal with life-happenings. Some good things happening though, and I promise to be on this weekend more (when I'm not hanging out with all the brunch attendees here in NYC!!!! I can't wait to meet you guys!! And serenade you with my mini harmonica!!

Courtney babe, so glad to see you on page 1 of this thread! (don't be a stranger! You are hilarious and I have missed you dearly.)

Love to all, new and old,

Jenny/newyearsday
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2006, 12:19:51 am »
Yes 1 day.......about 32 hours......!!!!!!  I'm nervous!

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 12:30:10 am »
Thanks Jenny! I've mostly been a-lurkin lately, don't have much time. School stuff to take care of.... (Trying to think of something funny to say. I got nothin.)

Chris, I guess we won't see you much for a while after Saturday, but I'm excited for you! Stop in real quick to let us know how he is, I'm sure we'll all be wondering. And remember that we can post pictures on this lovely board....

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2006, 12:31:48 am »
Thanks Jenny! I've mostly been a-lurkin lately, don't have much time. School stuff to take care of.... (Trying to think of something funny to say. I got nothin.)

Chris, I guess we won't see you much for a while after Saturday, but I'm excited for you! Stop in real quick to let us know how he is, I'm sure we'll all be wondering. And remember that we can post pictures on this lovely board....

I'll still be on nightly and while I'm at work.......so I'll be here.....and I will post pics ASAP

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2006, 12:36:34 am »
Hey Courtney, yeah I know what you mean. Me too.

Chris, how do you know it's exactly 32 hours? Are you doing an induced birth?

Anyway, if you can, (which I know this won't happen but if you can) try to tell us real quick like, when McK goes into labor. I for one would like to know so I can do some praying/energy sending; I'm into that stuff. especially for women in labor. If we don't hear from you I'll just start sending you stuff around 32 hours from now! which is about 9:30 am Saturday morning my time.

Don't go all Scientology on us! Let it out! (I was gonna say let 'er rip n'snort, but then I thought, no, better not. that's not the thing I wish for McK!)
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2006, 12:40:06 am »
Chris, how do you know it's exactly 32 hours? Are you doing an induced birth?

Anyway, if you can, (which I know this won't happen but if you can) try to tell us real quick like, when McK goes into labor. I for one would like to know so I can do some praying/energy sending; I'm into that stuff. especially for women in labor. If we don't hear from you I'll just start sending you stuff around 32 hours from now! which is about 9:30 am Saturday morning my time.

Don't go all Scientology on us! Let it out! (I was gonna say let 'er rip n'snort, but then I thought, no, better not. that's not the thing I wish for McK!)

Yeah we're inducing......we have to be at the hospital at 6 am.....I'll have my laptop with me so that I can keep everyone updated.....for sure! 

ROFL....no Scientology......NO worries there.....LOL