Author Topic: Fan Fiction game at IMDB  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Fan Fiction game at IMDB
« on: June 02, 2007, 12:33:34 am »
Hey Cowboys and Cowgals,
I know IMDb can be tiresome with obnoxious trolls demanding attention but for what it's worth, the thread "Jack with Ennis" the  3 Sentence Fan Fiction Game, has remained unscathed!

Here's a link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388795/board/inline/74903707

Give it a look, try yer hand at nasty fan fiction and let me know what y'all think.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Fan Fiction game at IMDB
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 12:36:40 am »
Hey Cowboys and Cowgals,
I know IMDb can be tiresome with obnoxious trolls demanding attention but for what it's worth, the thread "Jack with Ennis" the  3 Sentence Fan Fiction Game, has remained unscathed!

Give it a look, try yer hand at nasty fan fiction and let me know what y'all think.

Will do, buddy!

Thanks for telling us about it!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 12:00:08 am »
Hey Cowboys and Cowgals,

It's been scathed now, though, right?  :(

Y'all could start it here.  It'd be a sweet life...

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:27:07 am »

It's been scathed now, though, right?  :(

Y'all could start it here.  It'd be a sweet life...

It could be no more scathed. Goddamnwhoresonsabitches!
After we gave them some of the best vicarious thrills of their f-cken' lives.

The great news is we're packing up and coming to BetterMost, where bluebirds sing and there's a whiskey springs. (You still got the whiskey springs, right?)
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 10:44:26 am »
Step right this way...:)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 11:22:22 am »

So great to have them give you a good reason to join us...You is our kind of people........hehe

Beautiful mind

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 04:13:21 pm »
Welcome Susie, Toycoon, on behalf of my fellow moderator, MaineWriter (Leslie).

Please feel welcome and to invite other fans of your fiction, your story threads or your participatory game threads: it works best when you post one thread per story.

Most of us have Livejournal accounts and post links here, and this is mainly to keep the stories from getting buried behind comments, and also because there is a length limit on posts.  We do not have a rule against explicit content here, however, or on profanity.  But please be aware that Bettermost's Fan Fiction section is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, and we do not have an 'adults only' warning, so if your story has graphic content in it, it may be viewed or read by minors.

Please feel free to participate in any thread that interest you.  You may also wish to note that we have a Creative Writers Corner where you may post links, poems, or original work that is not specifically fan fiction, as well as the Daily Thoughts section which provides a space for personal blogs and graphics.

Let the prose begin!

Louise van Hine
Bettermost Fan Fiction Forum Moderator
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 07:03:47 pm »
Susiebell, my little English tart!
You know I never stick to the rules but the only thing I'll enforce over here is the 3 SENTENCE RULE.
This way everyone gets a chance to play.
It makes it more challenging to write a saucy story if you have to stick to the format. Get it?

Dagi

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 08:20:39 am »
You know I never stick to the rules but the only thing I'll enforce over here is the 3 SENTENCE RULE.
This way everyone gets a chance to play.
It makes it more challenging to write a saucy story if you have to stick to the format. Get it?

Susie, did you notice that Annie was able to tell the whole reunion kiss scene in one sentence? Loads of commas, yessss!

Toycoon, I loved Epiphany on IMDb, when are you goin´ a start the game?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 09:35:13 am »
He's making us wait until Friday ... the little tease!!

Oh you know you love it, Devil Doll! Heeheehee!

Say, I was thinking... I wanted to start the thread with the first fan fic I ever wrote for Jack with Ennis on IMDb. A "best of" kind of a thing. What does everyone think?

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 02:18:35 pm »
I'd love that, we've got so many that have been obliterated by IMDb .... we need to share them with everyone here.

I might start with this one, remember ....SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Love Susie  SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Well look at you, aren't you clever! You've gone plumb avatar crazy!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 10:23:23 am »
  I got stuck on the pentagram etc. and it took me 2 hours to read the page because I had to keep googling things I didn't know.  I felt like I was back in school researching for a term paper or studying for a test.

Merr7242, you are so cute!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 08:49:54 pm »

Thanks Merrily,

I just can't stop myself ... they're sooo much fun!!

Here's a Kiss especially for you .... .... Oop! wrong type of kiss ... here's a proper one ....  .... I need help!!

Where do you find these emoticons, Susiebell? Are you making them yourself? You are a genius!

Susie