Author Topic: *Slightly* OT Confessions: How Much is TOO MUCH Before You'd QUIT Someone?  (Read 18061 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

I must admit, I have wondered the same thing myself once or twice.   ;) And then I remind myself that my very first crush as a kid was on a woman.  :-\ And then I wonder if there ain't somethin in that.   ::)  And then I remind myself that Ray will probably be reading this soon.  :o

*crushing this post into a ball and lobbing into nearest bin*

So what about those men creatures, huh?   :D Phwoarrrr...  Bring it on.. lol

Now, Ray would HAVE to agree with that one..  ;D ;D
Chut up!

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!

So what about those men creatures, huh?   :D Phwoarrrr...  Bring it on.. lol

Yeah, we can keep men as an option, you know, for leisure, in our down time, like.. ;D
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Yes Ray is reading this, but I can't make out what you are saying in those dramatic hoarse whispers.................... ::)  Anyone help me out?  I don't mean to be an insensitive man bastard or anything, but can I assume you are simply trying out your butch voice?

As for finding the key, ever hear of locksmiths?  Or pehaps a battering ram?  Then there's always the back door...............gotta go! :-X
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Yes Ray is reading this, but I can't make out what you are saying in those dramatic hoarse whispers.................... ::)  Anyone help me out?  I don't mean to be an insensitive man bastard or anything, but can I assume you are simply trying out your butch voice?

As for finding the key, ever hear of locksmiths?  Or pehaps a battering ram?  Then there's always the back door...............gotta go! :-X

You're on drugs, I swear... lol

I don't need to out my butch voice when I could out-butch you, bitch.  ;D

PS - I broke my ankle, Ray..  :'(  No more flirting with butchies at the Beat for me for a while..  :(
Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!

PS - I broke my ankle, Ray..  :'(  No more flirting with butchies at the Beat for me for a while..  :(

Sheyne:
Have you ACTUALLY broken your ankle or is this just another lets annoy ray moment!?  ;D :laugh:

If so *sympathy* and how the hell did you do that!?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Well as it turns out, the ankle isn't broken - as I was first told. A more high tech x-ray showed that the stress fracture I already had in the same ankle has gotten a little worse but I have torn lots of tendons and ligaments. All things considered, a break would have been better in terms of recovery.

As for how I did it... uhh.. It has been recommended to me that I make up a great lie to make it sound better.  As I cannot bring myself to do this, I shall admit the truth, as embarrassing as it is: I was making my my way to the toilet in the middle of the night and stood on one of Will's toys.  ???  :-\  :(

Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
lol!  ;D that'll teach you to put all 'em toys away!!

awww...poor Sheyne...  >:(
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
I haven't given it up but I do know what I want and I won't settle for what's handy so... 6 years single.  No biggie.  I'm too self focused at the moment anyway.

My too much was a guy I dated for seven months (I tried to break up after 4.  It didn't take) when I was 25.  His father was very emotionally abusive.  M found out in therapy a couple of years later that what he was looking for was someone to treat him badly.  Since I didn't he had to make up that I was.  In other words, I never knew what I was going to do or say next that he would twist around and interpret as being anti-M.  Talk about walking on eggshells.  I dreaded going home after working at Blockbuster.  Think about that.

What made things worse was after we broke up he had no job, no place to go, no money, so I adopted the co-dependent role of the caretaker and we kept living together in the same room, in the same bed.  Of course I started seeing other people and, knowing he couldn't handle it, lying about it.  I hate lying.  I will never get myself into a situation like that again.

Finally, when I made the decision to move from Orange County to San Francisco, I knew I couldn't have that kind of negativity around while I got ready to relocate.  So I went to visit my Mom for advice.  She once had to throw a fiance out of the house and knew how to go about it.  Well advised, I went home and told M that we had talked everything about us into the ground and that he was leaving that day.  No more talking.  Period.  To his credit, when I got back from work that night, every trace of him was gone.  Funny how after months of "I have nowhere to go," he found a friend to take him in so quickly.  What a relief.  Last I heard he had his own theatre production company in the midwest somewhere and was doing very well.  Good for him.

That's my too much story.  I don't tolerate unworkable situations for long.