Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2158016 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Unexpected feelings (2)
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2007, 12:50:03 am »
Ennis was alone in the tent, but he was not lonely.  Reaching down to pull off his soiled jeans, Ennis allowed his mind to escape to the time when Jack Twist relieved him of his pants in one quick, skillful motion. 

After his pants were in a puddle around his boots, Jack positioned himself between Ennis’ thighs and slobbed his knob for what seemed hours.  Ennis grimaced as he remembered the times he filled Jack’s mouth with his pleasure.

But now, he had to wash out his jeans before sundown.  It wouldn’t do to have Jack lean in and pull him out, and lick him down and….Ahhh..too late!  Not again?

Littlewing1957, we are having way, more fun than anyone in the world aren't we? I love how fast you match and complete my stories.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Another Reunion (Part 1)
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2007, 12:52:54 am »
Toycoon there must be a "so what do we all look like?"- thread...hint hint! Come on, bud!

Dagi, there are several pictures of my boyfriend and I on the Brokeback B-B-Q thread.
LauraGigs posted a few pictures of her, our buddy, Mike and the two of us.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Unexpected feelings (2)
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2007, 12:53:48 am »
Littlewing1957, we are having way, more fun than anyone in the world aren't we? I love how fast you match and complete my stories.

Toycoon, ain't it the truth!  I'm having the time of my life, and I'm so grateful that I'm able to get this out!  I don't have to worry about upsetting the mods (I hope not, anyway) or being deleted!  This is wonderful!  I'm very happy!  :)

Dagi

Re: Another Reunion (Part 1)
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2007, 12:57:40 am »
Dagi, there are several pictures of my boyfriend and I on the Brokeback B-B-Q thread.
LauraGigs posted a few pictures of her, our buddy, Mike and the two of us.
Thank you, honey, hope I find them.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Bathin' with Ennis
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:49 pm »
After setting his boots side by side at the tangled roots, his pants on a low branch and his shirt above, Ennis hung his cowboy hat on the top the bramble bush, crowning the effigy of himself then a gentle breeze gave it life; he gingerly waded into the glassy lake and upon reaching waist height, stopped, turned and motioned for Jack to join him.

Jack, already naked, scampered to the edge then dove in, emerging from the water just behind Ennis a few seconds later; Jack's eyes languished over every element of Ennis' strong back, his elegant neck, sinewy muscles, the tiny birth marks, his lean waist, finally arriving at a patch of curly hair growing at the base of Ennis' spine, between the shallow dimples and above his crack.

Strangely, a song came to front of Jack's mind. I know shall meet you on that final day, Jack reached for Ennis' slim hips, Water walking Jesus, take me away and he softly kissed the curly patch of hair on Ennis' buttocks.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: A Surprise Gift
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2007, 10:54:50 pm »
When Jack rode up on his horse, weary from the long commute, Ennis already had supper ready to serve so he handed Jack a plate and the two men sat down to eat in relative silence until Ennis pulled something from his satchel; he had carved a wooden replica of Jack's mare as a gift for Jack.

"Wowee Ennis! You whittle that all yerself?" exclaimed Jack, turning the little horse over in his hands, inspecting the detail and craftsmanship. Jack had never been given such a thoughtful gift from anyone, let alone other man and the kind gesture rendered him speechless.

Suddenly, impulsively Jack threw his arms around Ennis and hugged him firmly, their cheeks pressing together; Jack's lips brushed against Ennis' face and he felt a strange tingle at his groin.

I missed this one.  I gather I've missed a few stories.  I had better start from page 5 and read onwards from there.  Anyway, beautiful tale, Toycoon!  Very sweet and uplifting. 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: A Surprise Gift
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2007, 11:32:42 pm »
I missed this one.  I gather I've missed a few stories.  Anyway, beautiful tale, Toycoon!  Very sweet and uplifting.

Thanks, littlewing1957! "A Surprise Gift" is the second part to "Carving a Horse". "Unexpected Feelings" is part three and your story is part four.

I had better start from page 5 and read onwards from there.

Stick around, sugar bun, it gets better. Woohoo!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

The Sale
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:27 pm »
Tammy Wroe wiped her brow, unable to believe the progress she was making in getting the cabin ready for sale.  Her grandpa, Don Wroe, left the cabin to her when he died in 1994.  Tammy didn’t know what to think or what to do when she learned that the cabin was hers.  Tammy loved her grandfather, but she never spent much time with him.  Her mom worked in the movie business, and moved Tammy to California when she was only 3 years old.   

Tammy’s life in L.A. was good, but when she found herself short on cash, she decided to visit Wyoming for the second time in her life.  Selling the good sized cabin may ease the financial burden of raising 2 children all alone.  The year 2025 was proving to be very hard for Tammy, and she needed the money.  Tammy’s once lucrative fortune telling business was beginning to suffer, even though her psychic gifts were genuine, and she helped a lot of people.  But times were hard and people could no longer afford to spend good money on fortune tellers.  Yes, selling Don Wroe's cabin was the only way.  Cleaning the cabin was backbreaking work, but it had to be done.  It took her 2 days to prepare the living room and kitchen.  Nothing left to do but clean the bathroom and the 3 bedrooms.  But as Tammy stepped into the master bedroom for the first time, she felt it!

Tammy braced herself against the sensation.  As she touched the quilt on the well preserved bed, Tammy thought she would fall in a swoon.  The energy was overpowering!  A male energy: passionate, forceful, very loving.  And suddenly from the corner of her eye, she saw it.  Tammy fell to the dusty carpet as she saw 2 shadowy images – vague, flowing, and twirling together in a dance of love.  Tammy never knew the history of Don Wroe’s cabin or what went on there.  But she knew the feeling of love, and this room was thick with it.  Tammy remembered entering rooms in homes, schools, restaurants and was amazed by the level of energy trapped there.  Some of it was so vile and brutal that she became ill.  But the energy that was trapped here, in Don Wroe’s master bedroom?  Tammy couldn’t believe it.  She wanted to know the names of the men whose loving energy is trapped in her granddad’s cabin.  When she was able to compose herself, Tammy pulled herself off the floor.  In a moment she knew that she could never sell the place…

« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:58:41 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Sleeping
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2007, 11:45:45 pm »
„I´m sleepin“ murmured Jack when he felt Ennis´s hot hands on his butt and his swollen member pressed against his back.

„Ya sure?“ whispered Ennis in a husky voice, hungry with desire.

Growing hard in no time Jack gave in with a little sigh, wondering if he would ever, ever in his life learn to resist, but considering the fact that they were about to turn seventyfour he doubted that....

Dagi, I don't know how I missed this.  Beautiful story, Sweetie!  I just love how Jack and Ennis still have the hots for each other well into their seventies.  I would like nothing more than to have our boys grow old and happy together.  And such sexy senior citizens!  Lovely work, Dagi!  Read on, Babe.  I've added a part 2.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 01:40:10 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Sale
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2007, 11:49:20 pm »
The year 2025 was proving to be very hard for Tammy, and she needed the money.  Tammy’s once lucrative fortune telling business was beginning to suffer, even though her psychic gifts were genuine, and she helped a lot of people. 

Outrageous Sargent Littlewing1957! This tale is so "X Files" I can almost see it on the show.